Vol 3, chpt4, and Vol 4

wuwei

hmm...
ive ordered all my copies of 1-21. ive read the first 2 volumes and they are well made, im enjoying them.

of course, now i need to continue reading them ;D
so would anyone be kind enough to post the above chapters/volumes? they are missing on the skullknight site, and i am hoping that some one has actually translated them and that they simply have not been posted.

hehe report, cause i posted it on another boardm bvut this one seems to have more about translation on it. also, heck if its easy for ya would u post the rest of the ones that are missing ;D, i dont expect anyone to do them all. but if its on hand, and its a chapter missing, i would love to see them posted. i know its out there, cause you all couldnt have read the series without them =D

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
Hmmm... I have never seen a translation of those issues actually. I think that very few of the 'anime' volumes are translated, people have focused on other things. What you see here is the most I have ever seen somewhere... of any quality of course *grins*

Then there's always acclimate solutions... ;)

yong's are a bit of "give and take"...
he gives you translations of alot of chapters, but he seems to take away some of the accuracy sometimes...

i dunno, maybe its just me?

Top Bottom