!!!

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Berserk will be the Christmas special of the coming issue of YA with colour ! ;D
Fuck, i guess that means I'll have to buy like 5 YA's in a row now in order to get up to that issue...

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
where do you guys get "young animal"? how much is it?
anyone from europe who gets it?
???

Heh, I have enough trouble getting hold of american comics... so unfortunately I think I won't have much chance of getting it. Otherwise I might consider it...

But... those guys that runs the italian berserk site (can't remeber the name) has some scans of each issue, they must get ti somehow. As always though, Italy and France are developed countries when it comes to comics, here in swededn... hehehe... we just get Beetle Bailey and the Phantom...

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
As always though, Italy and France are developed countries when it comes to comics, here in swededn... hehehe... we just get Beetle Bailey and the Phantom...
yeah that's right. here in austria it's quite the same thing. but at least we get the german edition of the manga, hehe. although i'd prefer an english one.
anyway i think i'm gonna send the italian guy an e-mail, i wanna know where he gets y.a.

CnC

Ad Oculos
i usually just get it thru animaxis.com even though its a bitch to ship (20$ total or so).

any pics of the cover yet?

btw this book doens't include any chapters not seen on this site does it?  i don't think it does but i'm double-checking

shogunate

Look at me!
damn that italian site only has like 2-4 pics for each chapter... that means I hab to wait for the volume to come out, translated into korean. That's like 8months later... NOT FAIR!!

Sasuga books does magazine subscriptions, I thought Icefall mentioned that. They don't list Young Animal because it isn't a common request but you can email them for the price of a subscription.

http://www.sasugabooks.com/

icefall

I need more sleep -_- zzz
Sasuga books does magazine subscriptions, I thought Icefall mentioned that. They don't list Young Animal because it isn't a common request but you can email them for the price of a subscription.

http://www.sasugabooks.com/

Yup, they did the YA subscription for me and it only came ouyt to $1 more an issue than Walter was paying ^_^ (and that's the shipping to my house from mass. to NY)

I definitely recommend them as they do things really quickly! I usually buy manga volumes from them too as the prices are usually good.

i dont think the whole chapters gonna be in color, though. i think itll be one of those halfe chapter deals, or something.

maybe, i really have no idea what im talking about....do you?!

P

paradiselost

hi guys!

I want to tell you that if you need the new copies of Young Animal, just let me know, ok?

;)

see you...

Daniele

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
hi guys!

I want to tell you that if you need the new copies of Young Animal, just let me know, ok?

;)

see you...

Daniele

but your forgetting if i had a time machine i could go back in time and rob the US mint i would be filthy rich so would be able to get all the new mangas.

[hows that for random]

P

paradiselost

...hey, come on...

...I'm not that rich guy as probably many of you are thinking about...

...here in Italy, I'm just a little bit up on the middle class...but...

...hey! There's no need of money to get all YA that we want...we only need to find the way to do it...

;)

...however, this is not so important at the end...

...what is most important is that is anyone of you need YA, only, let me know...

;)

see you...

P

paradiselost

...well...

...that was the sense that I understood, my friend...

...sorry then!

;)

see you...

Top Bottom