Episode 189

Isaac

"and when king alexander saw the breadth of h
Re: Chapter 189 thoughts (spoiler for chapter)

Yeah, the last time he was this bad, he was foiled by the fact he only had one arm.

He definitly doesn't have that problem here.

When was that? (sorry i still haven't read all the Manga)

Isaac

That was after the eclipse when Caska and Guts where staying in Godo's mine.

Isaac

"and when king alexander saw the breadth of h

Gutts was gonna shag Caska but he couldn't because he only had 1 arm?

Isaac

No, It looked like Guts stopped himself. Caska was eatting soup and she got it all over her shirt and then Guts ripped her shirt off and put her against the wall, Caska then ran away from him screaming.

puella

Berserk forever

oh that was very sad scene to me. i can remeber.
two lovers after God hand's occultation.
two members survived bearing serious scars.
what good point do you think in Berserk in a word?
i think guts, our protagonist, are not super-hero.
that means Guts is just a human being like us.
and this can be Miura's intention.
but we can find how bitterly a man fight against the severe fate!!
so if guts rapes Caska(i don't want) in 190 episode, it can show us Guts' weak point. maybe Caska has another baby?
i feel a pity for Guts. but it can't justify his mistake with Caska.
mmm. i think Griffith are gonna get Caska again because he needs her.
and then two (Caska and Griffith: once guts' lover and friend) afflict Guts very cruely.
but i know Caska's insanity is very important to make this story going on. Unless Caska is mad, bereserk can't be going well.
because there can't exist both lovers and revengers in this manga.
so Miura made Caska insane. He put Guts' love away for a while(or forever)

M

Majin_Gatsu

because there can't exist both lovers and revengers in this manga.
so Miura made Caska insane. He put Guts' love away for a while(or forever)

That's a really good point... if Caska didn't go into her current state, Gatsu probably wouldn't have done all the badass stuff that he has.  If Caska becomes sane again, it's going to completely change Gatsu's actions.  She already has a huge effect on him in her current state.  One thing I wonder though: would Gatsu even try to kill Griffith anymore?  I mean, considering all that's happened with Caska confronting him and the demon baby that he now is part of...I wonder if Gatsu could really go through with it.  :eek:

It definately seems that Gatsu's rage towards Griffith is fading.  His rage is indirect now, and he has many enemies.  I will be interested to see how it all plays out.  

BTW, when's the new young animal coming out?  Is someone going to give a summary of chap. 190?  ???

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

BTW, when's the new young animal coming out?  Is someone going to give a summary of chap. 190?  ???
It should be out tomorrow, and as long as Gorilla Guts and Eirias still live in Japan you can count on constant summaries, so yes.

M

Majin_Gatsu

Excellent  ;D

As long as I know what's going on, I don't even need scans. The image will come eventually, when I get the volume in which said episode is contained.  ;)

Chinmi

The best defense is a good offence!

I take back everything I said about Gatts killing Caska. Gatts love Caska more than his own life. He live because of her. I bet my life that Gatts won't do anything to hurt Caska in the next chapter.

Chinmi

The best defense is a good offence!

I don't think so. ;D

I know alot of crazy things happen in Berserk but I don't think Muira is going have Gatts harm Caska. NO WAY. >:(

shogunate

Look at me!

Well...Gutts personality or any characters in manga are always somewhat different from beginning to end. Also, you should remember "chracter developement".

You could argue that Gatt's "lured" the she-apostle by making himself as a bait, and his personality doesnt match. Then again, Gatts went through alot of shit since the beginning.

Maybe that Witch-girl and that other elf might encouter Gatts b4 takes advantage of Caska.

puella

Berserk forever

the summary of this chapter, i think, has very important clue to Guts' confused mental state.
as i posted before, guts is not surreal superhero. he's been trying to keep his old-day lover safe even for himself. but guts has to make a choice of two, Caska and revenge.
skullknight warned him to do before.
so, my conclusion is he's gonna hurt Caska anyway, which will make Guts leave her or she leave him.

shit! 190 episode is supposed to come out TOODAY!
we're gonna find out within a day.
that makes me very happy. 8) ;D :D

I'm referring to 190. Olivier seems to know/think Guts has done something bad so I was wondering if he had a summary of it already.

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!

Or.... could it be that Casca will actually like this? That this is a way of getting her to warm up to Gatts again after being frightened by him lately.

Body contact is always nice... and I don't think that she needs to be sane to apprechiate that. In fact, this might be a blessing in disguise as it might serve to start to lessen her rape traumas. Not that they will ever go away completely... (just look at Gatts) but he might be able to do her the same service she was doing him: To begin to thaw that fear.

Just an opposite speculation now that the chapter is approaching... ;)

puella

Berserk forever

yeah that's what i really hoped.
but things can't be going so easily and happily for Guts!!
poor Caska!
How could it be?
Why did Miura make like that? Maybe he wanted Caska to have Guts' another baby? and he wants Caska to be plunged into sheer victim?
i've just gone home from my work. i couldn't drive well after that news. sob,sob
Guts' love goes broken? really?

M

Majin_Gatsu

Does anyone think that Caska may want to leave Gatsu if she regains her sanity?

Maybe the parallel with Femto and the Eclipse will continue, if Gats is going to rape Caska?

aquarake

8-bit Wizard

i think he still legitamtely loves her, despite what that shadow beast said. he wants to cure her and return her to the woman he fell in love with.

Since I am still playing catch up with alot of the story of Beserk, care to explain.

What shadow beast and what did he say?

Top Bottom