Griffith caught TEH NEO HAWK MADNESS!!!

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Okay, I’m starting to think about this Neo Hawk stuff way more than I should be, but I can’t help it.  What’s really got me going is this mysterious Locus guy who (apparently) looks like Corkus.  I’m just wondering if Griffith isn’t going to see anyone else who looks familiar and if perhaps (as others have said) this new group of Hawks will parallel the old one.  I never bought the idea before (mostly because people were saying that the girl was the “new” Caska just ‘cause she had the same anatomy), but it all makes sense.  We all know who Zodd parallels, and more than superficially I might add, he’s already playing that role now in Griffith’s militia.  So wouldn’t it be interesting (or cheesy, depending on who you are) if an Apostle showed up for every important member of the Hawks and took they’re place?  I’ll wait for some feedback before I make an even bigger fool of myself.

-Griffith

E

Eclips

I agree with you
Not only are the Hawks going to be *replaced*, but like griffith, now more powerful then when he first formed the hawks, they will be more powerful then the first ones

Guts is replaced by the more powerful Zodd

as Corkus is replaced by the more powerfull Locus

and ill bet this new girl in chapter 185 replaces caska and has some hidden power that makes her superior then the former.

I agree with you
Not only are the Hawks going to be *replaced*, but like griffith, now more powerful then when he first formed the hawks, they will be more powerful then the first ones

maybe the new name will be the "Millenium Falcons"??

as Corkus is replaced by the more powerfull Locus

and ill bet this new girl in chapter 185 replaces caska and has some hidden power that makes her superior then the former.

i seriously dont see any resemblance between these people...
why do they have to "replace" anybody? How is Locus comparable to Corkus??

E

Eclips

Do you know how Corkus first met up with Griffith and became a hawk??
i base my theory on a ressemblance between how the first hawks met up with griffith and how these new guys are

for example griffith did beat and own Zodd in a fight just like Gats, therefore zodd is the new gatts

and if he saves this new girl in a way that ressembles how he helped Caska out, ill be safe to say the she is the new caska...

does  anyone know how corkus met up with griffith? ???

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
All we know is that Corkas was the leader of a group of thieves before he joined the Hawks. This is revealed in volume 8, during Guts talk with Judeau. My belief is that he liked the idea of a mercenary group with a large ambition, like Griffiths. Corkas very indirectly supported Griffiths ambitions. Though he denied it adamantly, he believed in dreams.

I get where Griffith is coming from with the Neo-Hawk thing...but I really dont believe it. We need much more evidence before we can clearly state such a thing as 'eclips' said. I think its just a militia that Griffith has that will beat the shit out of anyone. It doesnt matter if theyre more powerful. What matters is that Griffith has servants that will help him achieve his goal. If there is a parallel between the Hawks and the Neo-Hawks, I think Miura will play it out more than he has. I.E. we will see more direct parallels.

No one really said that it is a GOING TO HAPPEN thing, but so far, parallels are easily drawn between both periods. I personally think if he makes a group and calls it the 'falcons' or whatnot it'd be kind of lame. But that's just me.
Doesn't mean I can't look at parallels. =)

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
For all two of my “Apostle-Hawks” supporters, keep in mind, I wrote that theory under the impression that Locus looked a lot like Corkus, and he doesn’t. So, without anything else to go on, the whole idea is just a big “What If” right now.

-Griffith

P

paradiselost

...guys...it's a way of evidence that Griffith is making a Neo-Hawks company, but not a normal kind, a special kind...'cause now he is "special"...

...to follow his dream, he has to repeat all actions of the past, but now in a nation just destroyed, and with more powerfull friends...

...but...

...story 'll repeat itsself, and Griffith 'll be defeated again by himsellf and his dream? Don't forget you all that, as Griffith is now "special", others too are discovering day by day to be special ones...

...remember words of Skull...all repeat itself in history of God Hands...if Griffith is the same person, with the same brain, so he'll do again Neo Hawk company, and so on...

...all is repeating, and...I can't wait!!!!!

DaviX

Sacrifice
I think it's all a repetition too, but not of the Berserk prologue.

The new Hawks are all Apostle, and in battles they kill hundred of soldier (just think about Zodd, that is a legend in the battlefields). I mean that it will take not long this war. The Grifis army is too much powerful, so he doesn't need the approvation of the King (that is death after the dream) and he does not need anyone but is minions. I think the war will end soon, and then the Midlands will be a free country again.

But there is the prophecy, that I think it will take more time to Grifis: all the people under a unique, big kingdom. So I think that the repetition will be as in the past with Gaisselick. Windom will be the biggest city on the planet, and Grifis will be the king of the world as he always dreamed. And, as in the past with Gaisselick: four angel will come down the sky and will destroy everything in the name of who will call them. I think this is the real repetition.

IMHO, the four angel are the actual God Hand.
Gaisselick is Grifis.
The desperate sapient is Gatts.

Kenoh-Sama

"What is love? Not that I want some or anythi
Okay, I’m starting to think about this Neo Hawk stuff way more than I should be, but I can’t help it.  What’s really got me going is this mysterious Locus guy who (apparently) looks like Corkus.  I’m just wondering if Griffith isn’t going to see anyone else who looks familiar and if perhaps (as others have said) this new group of Hawks will parallel the old one.  I never bought the idea before (mostly because people were saying that the girl was the “new” Caska just ‘cause she had the same anatomy), but it all makes sense.  We all know who Zodd parallels, and more than superficially I might add, he’s already playing that role now in Griffith’s militia.  So wouldn’t it be interesting (or cheesy, depending on who you are) if an Apostle showed up for every important member of the Hawks and took they’re place?  I’ll wait for some feedback before I make an even bigger fool of myself.

-Griffith

I don't know that much about the NeoHawk aspect but from what I can assume is that Griffith still wants to use the "Band of the Hawk" name for his legion. Which is fine. It was his army anyway. Besides who says his new group is human? Miura loves to shock his readers. I wonder what he has up his sleeve?

Top Bottom