Supposedly funny edited pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Gutsface.jpg

This guy was cosplaying as the wrong psychopath. =)

Forest Wraith

Evil is born when we lose power over ourselves.
Griffith No More! said:
Continuing the odd and random pairing of Berserk and Memento...

Guts doesn't look bad with some revenge tats.
[/center]

Awesome, Scheirke's concerned expression really makes it work.

Enjoyed a brief 3 seconds of humor I spent working on it for a friend in MS Paint, I mean Photoshop 9.0 with Adobe Premiere+20 hours about 16 months ago. Anyways...

cascablanca.jpg

Dirty Dog

Forest's made me literally laugh out loud. Then again, it's probably only because I immediately got the reference while I was still giggling from "Cascablanca".

CnC

Ad Oculos
Although it's just a reiteration of what I've said earlier (using up yet another post of mine, and puts added pressure for me to finish what I'm working on before post 2700), I just gotta say these are awesome. Very clever and very well executed, GnM and Ramen!

Edit:: I betcha the next post after this one is going to be awesome. Mark my words!

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Thanks, and here's one that isn't funny other than for the fact that I made it for a thread under the premise that the final battle in Wyndham could be the final battle and climax of the series. WHOOPS! Glad I didn't bother making that thread now, but here's the image that was going to accompany it as an attention grabber:

finalbattle.jpg

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Always good to have a laugh.

Surely someone more skilled then I can generate something relating to the the similarities between the girls in the cells and the cast of Claymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom