Status
Not open for further replies.

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
Here's my contribution

irvinsoniagx2.jpg

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
I didnt know he already posted something similar there. I just came to this section and since I didn't see any funny pics of ep. 301 I thought of making one.

Walter said:
You're really in love with that picture aren't you? :griffnotevil:

I am, it's just so.. multipurpose. If you know what I mean. It can fit so many situations. :guts:

Here's a new edit. courtesy of ... well your findings actually. Google translation epic. (like hell)

http://g.imageshack.us/img510/wtftranslationsle7.jpg/1/
Edit - oops forgot to link the original thread
http://www.skullknight.net/forum/index.php?topic=9437.0 -
Edit II - on further inspection some of the translations I viewed on my page were different than what Walter got.
My page called him cross-knight not Clos de knight and there was no mention of a genie.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Ramen4ever said:
Edit II - on further inspection some of the translations I viewed on my page were different than what Walter got.
My page called him cross-knight not Clos de knight and there was no mention of a genie.

That's because the translation tool is constantly being worked on and (supposedly) ameliorated.

Anyway, I wish people would work on their pictures some more before posting them. There are way too many sloppily edited pictures and unfunny jokes in this thread for my taste.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Should be good now, for some reason photoshop fonts would make it look like that, even the portion you sent me when I'd cut and paste it (which was actually included in what I already had). I literally had to blow up the size on the board and copy/paste that into photoshop... anyway, fixed, but I'm leaving the English version up for appearances sake.

Here's the original version.
Here's the modified arabic.

Dar_Klink

Last Guardian when? - CyberKlink 20XX before dying
This is one I made like 3 years ago. As everyone knows applying internet memes to everything makes for good humor :troll:
dividedbylol.jpg

Man... look at my great MS Paint skills from back in the day.

Dar_Klink

Last Guardian when? - CyberKlink 20XX before dying
1207591821795.jpg

I saw this one on 4chan some time ago, although I bet it's from here in some way since most Berserk related things like this are :troll:.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Darklink286 said:
I saw this one on 4chan some time ago, although I bet it's from here in some way since most Berserk related things like this are :troll:.

There's a whole series of those that was posted here loooong ago. I can't remember where though, so if you want to see them you'll have to search. Anyway, please only post stuff you made yourself in this thread, to keep with the spirit of the "Creation Station". :guts:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom