Episode 191

Re: 191 thoughts and short summary

Don`t have my Young Animal on me so I can`t be sure, but I think it was myuru which I read as Mule. But it`s perfectly reasonable to think he has a non-stupid name. Hell, there is still some contention about whether it`s Guts or Gatts although I think the issue about Griffith name was settled.

Yeah, it does seem plausible that Guts, frustrated by Caska's insanity and obliviousness, could find solace in Farnese's arms...it would certainly be cheesy if Caska regains her sanity right at that point, though.  

I wonder what Miura plans for Caska.  I can't help thinking she's going to meet an even more tragic fate.

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!

I really doubt that Farnese and Gatts will be an issue... After all I bet that Gatts still has some MAJOR hangups about sex and bodily contact. He's grown a lot better since Casca... but another woman? Somehow I doubt it.

Although... with the way his subconscious (the beast) keeps working against him, I wouldn't be too suprise if something DID happen. Self destructive people tend to find new ways to run themselves into the ground...

CnC

Ad Oculos

Farnese is probably gonna go thru one of those phsyco episodes where all her sexual frustration leaps to the surface (typical miura)... probably gonna be possessed again or something.

What I wanna see is Serpico possessed, I'd like to see his emotions unleashed in a fury almost like Guts (or thats what I think a possessed Serpico would be like)

puella

Berserk forever

She also doesnt seem to be a very good fighter.
yepp, but who knows?
In any event, I think if Farnese really starts to fall for Guts it will be a one-way thing, or so I hope.
i guess it's definitely sure.
but i hazard to say we need to notice each character's change.

1) Guts ; his human mind is being possessed little by little though i'm sure he can totally overcome.
2) Caska: she used to be innocent, loyal and lovely amazon. but now she is nothing more than a sacrifice.Of course she has much possibility to regain.but i come to think why there should be "sane Caska". Insanity was the choice of Caska's inner self to hide herself from the terrible memory. If not, she might have killed herself rather than revenge.In this point, I don't think Caska must get herself back till the end. i just want her to regain PARTLY,not entirely.
3)Farneese: Her old days were the sheer opposite of Caska's.
So she got a chance to get better from now on. this is her good point in the manga.

bytheway) Anyway, if there might be a scene that Farneese is willing to plunge her body into Guts, i'd expect it goes like Sharon Stone and Michael Douglas' hot affair in Basic Instinct. ;D
that matches the current story quite well!!

Anyway, if there might be a scene that Farneese is willing to plunge her body into Guts, i'd expect it goes like Sharon Stone and Michael Douglas' hot affair in Basic Instinct. ;D
that matches the current story quite well!!

I guess. I mean the first time Farneese tried to have sex with Gatts (And his sword. Holy fuck!) she tried to strangle him with some rope. But I really can`t see Farneese having the bad assitude to kill Gatts. Isidro however...

zXzVoiDzXz

Berserk is good        : )

i love berserk
the story and overall feel to it just blows me away
its too bad that thare cant be any more scans of the chapters
this site was my only gateway into the berserk manga
now i gata spend money :-[
somthing i dont have :'(

_Serpico_ however...

Ha ha ha! That`s a really funny joke Olivier! We all know that Isidro is the only one cool enough to kill Gatts and that Serpico will die by slipping on a bananna peel. Trust me. I live in Japan. I know these things.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew

Serpico…

Farnese…

Isidro…

None really have the “bad assitude” to kill Guts. Though I do give Serpico a fifty, fifty chance if he tries to slit Guts throat while he sleeps. ;D

-Griffith

P.S. In regard to the possible love triange, I don’t think anyone should be concerned about Guts leaving Caska for Farnese, the issue is what Farnese will do if he doesn’t, we’ve seen how she takes rejection.

puella

Berserk forever

Serpico?
Farnese?
Isidro?
None really have the “bad assitude?to kill Guts. Though I do give Serpico a fifty, fifty chance if he tries to slit Guts throat while he sleeps. ;D

-Griffith

P.S. In regard to the possible love triange, I don’t think anyone should be concerned about Guts leaving Caska for Farnese, the issue is what Farnese will do if he doesn’t, we’ve seen how she takes rejection.
agree.
it makes me scared how she takes rejection. shudder
Farneese might try to kill Guts in a her own saddistic ways or transforming into a dreadful apostle stealing Guts' Beherit. ;D
If so, I'd say one thing i've been waiting for such a horrible female apostle in berserk.
Why almost girls in berserk shoud be pretty, loyal, good, sexy,naked,blubberer, fragile ?
I want much more evil female character like Slann .
Even Roshinu was just cute. :(

Is he Mure Sama?

a21.jpg

Other pics at http://digilander.iol.it/berserkmiura/
in the "spoiler" section

puella

Berserk forever

Farneese' shortcut was so cool.
She looks young and pure.
I think the hairstyle is very important for Girls in berserk.
The shorter their hair is, the harder and the stronger their mind is.
The longer, the sexier and the more confused with shut-down minded.
As you might know, I prefer Farneese to even sane Caska.
I don't know why exactly, but it seemed to me not good that Caska's persistent love for Griffith. it may make me sick.
Personally I don't like such a type of person who has sorta fixation. but Caska's nudity is always good   :-[
Besides i love Serpico's character. He's my type.*_*
But an idea that he may die for Farneese, his half sister hits me.No! sob~ sob~
And what kind of emotion Serpico has for Farneese?
love between girl and guy or brother and sister?
Which one would it be?

I think the hairstyle is very important for Girls in berserk.

its also part of japanese culture. when someone cuts their hair, they can no longer return to their village or clan or whatever(during the feudal system anyway).

Is he Mure Sama?

a21.jpg

Other pics at http://digilander.iol.it/berserkmiura/
in the "spoiler" section
Nope, he`s Mule Sama(Or Myuru Sama if you want to stick to direct spelling.) I checked my Young Animal and I was right after all! USA! USA!

Self destructive people tend to find new ways to run themselves into the ground...

yes indeed. I have to find a store that sells Young Animal or something, I need to see it all...

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."

Ha ha ha! That`s a really funny joke Olivier! We all know that Isidro is the only one cool enough to kill Gatts and that Serpico will die by slipping on a bananna peel. Trust me. I live in Japan. I know these things.
er... did Oliviér really mean this ironically?
seems it doesn't matter at all since you live in "JAPAN! Where you can watch through Miura's window" as mentioned in your profile.
however... you must know these things. :-/

Top Bottom