Biggest Change Ever...

It would be exaggerated from the Hakusensha to not let you post some pics...Haven't they been releasing "Special Previews" some time ago?

Er... Yeah, and they're still publishing manga volumes as well. The keyword being "they". ^_^;

Yes Olivier, but would you buy, if you were a newbie, a copy of YA without knowing what kind of art there is inside?
I mean, isn't it counterproductive for the Hakusensha to not publicize their manga in this way (since that internet can reach much more people than the Japanese, as this site proves)?

You'll agree that pictures from old volumes don't tribute justice to the actual visual show of Miura-San...

D

dont-get-gatted2

Olivier ed il walter succhia. Devono morire. Trasmetterò molti email....

ISAMU

"want some candy little kid"
can some one explan what he is talking about im lost and on another note...

..... why does paradieslost

.... always have to

..... do this to every sentence

.... he writes when he post.?

sence im new this could of already been descused so clue me in is there a reason behind this?
or still writing like i we did in 1 grade with those huge line papers and having to skip every other line? or just cause hes stupid?

Wereallmad

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
My Isamu friend, I am pondered........  :)

........you will find........  :(

........this way is quite good, instead....  :D

;) ;) ;)

oh, and here's a pm I got recently:

Dear Walter,

why do you continue to cancel my messages? You know that there is a large part of people here that don't agree with your decision to ban me ...

...please, try to learn how "to live" in peace with people that have not you idea at all...

...why dpn't you want to try to discuss in a private way all with me and the opthers 3, in a way to solve all these bad things happened?

...let me know...

;)

Yes, I think we should all try to "learn how 'to live' in peace with people that have not you idea at all"...... instead....

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
*laughs* oh please don't start writing like that everyone... my poor brain hurts from deciphering it... :p

ISAMU

we should start collecting money to hire the bounty hunters to find him and hold him in a hotel for a week or 2 and we all buy tickets to fly to where ever they hold him with the money we raised and beat him till he is retarded or cant type or speak. but thats just me and my idea.

ohh yeah i still dont understand this.....

.... this thing he does

.... why it is good instead for i ponder

.... or wonder

.... cause im lost and ..... some what scared

ISAMU

ohh yeah isnt  paradiselost a book? wrote in the 1700's or some thing. cant remember who wrote it right now but ill remember

Hi,

Just in case you don't, 'Paradise Lost', was written by John Milton and first published in 1642. It is one of _the_ classic pieces of English literature.

Who knows, perhaps good Paradise sees himself as Milton saw forlorn Satan! There is, afterall, certainly something devilish about the way he uses smiley faces and ...

Namirrha

I forgot to mention this, but he sent me that message twice.
He also IMed me to know if I'd like him to translate the manga for me.
'Cause, you know, I'm always begging for translations.
And I'm sure his would have been perfect translations, instead.

I'm afraid his problem lies way beyond the language barrier...

Wereallmad

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
He also IMed me to know if I'd like him to translate the manga for me.
'Cause, you know, I'm always begging for translations.
And I'm sure his would have been perfect translations, instead.

I'm afraid his problem lies way beyond the language barrier...

I think this guy rules, honestly. I apoint him the new king of Berserk.

Top Bottom