Biggest Change Ever...

White_Hawk

The Only True Free Spirit / Dark Horse Rider
...it's really true that where you like, Cnc, it's not very usefull to study licterature, isn't it???

;)

...however, I can understand your point...culture is not for everyone...

8)

Daaaaamn right. CulCture, as in liCterature, is completely not for any1, eCsepcially milton wannabies.

Long and hard is the road that out of hell leads to ... grammar, ain't it amigo?

p.s. -
immagine this board like a classroom, with all the kiddies being ourselves, sitting at desks. I'd seat in at the desk near paradise lost.
paradise: but teacher...you are so a newby, my dear... ::)

me: what? what? you said somethin?

paradise: my sCupreme Cnowledge of englisCh is gooder tha youers...

me: *shouting sternly* STAAAAAR PLATINUM!!!!
me: ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA

paradise: teach...ngh...White is molestating me...

teacher (Olivier) : what? I can't understand you, speak up...

paradise: but...wooh....unhggg....

me: ORAORAORAORAAAAAA!!!! *pummels paradise to death*

P

paradiselost

...caro White_Hawk, Io credo che tu avresti molta paura a dirmi quelle parole dal vivo...hai coraggio a parlare così ed a offendere in questa maniera solo perchè sei online...

...ahi, la Croazia! Così bella come paese, ma se ci abiti tu...quasi quasi cambio idea...

;)

...caro White_Hawk, Io credo che tu avresti molta paura a dirmi quelle parole dal vivo...hai coraggio a parlare cos ed a offendere in questa maniera solo perch sei online...

...ahi, la Croazia! Cos bella come paese, ma se ci abiti tu...quasi quasi cambio idea...

;)
MOTHERFUCKING JAPA-Oh, wait it isn`t Japanese! It`s some other retarded langauge. Carry on.

From Sea to Shining Sea~!

White_Hawk

The Only True Free Spirit / Dark Horse Rider
...caro White_Hawk, Io credo che tu avresti molta paura a dirmi quelle parole dal vivo...hai coraggio a parlare così ed a offendere in questa maniera solo perchè sei online...

...ahi, la Croazia! Così bella come paese, ma se ci abiti tu...quasi quasi cambio idea...

Basically what he said (even tough no one cares) is: dear white blah blah, i think you would be afraid to tell me those things if you met me face to face...you are brave speaking in such manner cuz you're online...and then some blah blah stupid stuff about my country, which is irrelevant for this case.

So, to let everyone understand, this guy is challenging me to a fight.

Great.

I just did that a month ago with you. I also told you to send me an email so we may arrange the details of our little encounter. However, being busy and chicken as you are, you just shut up like a bitch. Which I understand, because I truly wish we never meet. I AM AFRAID to MEET you. You see...
to end up in jail because of a thing like you would be truly humiliating. So, to make this rather childish and useless debate finish, I challenge you to an even harder fight.

TRY TO MAKE SENSE!

Do you know what flaming is? Of course you don't, you're dumb.
Anyway, if unable to percieve such primal jokes as the one's I make, you'd better be quiet. You know and I know that if I saw you I wouldn't talk much...I'd let my boots and hands do the talking (- uechiryu finally used for good purpose  ;D - ).
So...either play along  or stand aside, in that dark corner of your mind, where you still  believe you're important.

And oh yeah, I really am growing tired of this, so don't expect me to reply
:p You're no fun anymore...
adios

p.s.- e se vuoi parlare in italiano, fallo con private messages per favore, la gente non ha bisogno di sentire ste cazzate.

Top Bottom