Void's crazily long arms

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was re-reading Berserk again and I noticed that Void's arms are insanely long looking.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/Jonathan-Darkstar/Void-1.jpg

Or, he could be using his God Hand powers to put his arms where ever he wants them to be.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/Jonathan-Darkstar/Void-2.jpg

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
His arms are indeed insanely long. He's also got 12 fingers (6 on each hand). I'm not sure why you're making a thread about it though, the members of the God Hand are all freaks.

Pesmerga

This is going to be one hell of a party
Yeah it's like saying : Slan has got HUGE breasts, Zodd has got a big arms, skull knight's horse has got a long neck, HOOOOOOOOOO the DS is huge too. :serpico:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Pesmerga said:
Yeah it's like saying : Slan has got HUGE breasts

Come on, she's well endowed but her breasts are correctly proportioned, they're not freakish. :guts: Same goes for your other examples, they're not as extreme as Void's arms. Slan's "hair" on the other hand... I wouldn't put my hand in there, just like I wouldn't put it on a sea anemone.

I just found it strange that this was the first time that I noticed that his arms were that long. I hadn't noticed he had 6 fingers on each hand until you mentioned it either.

And I suppose it didn't require a thread. But I felt like sharing.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
You think his long appendages stop with his arms...? Why do you think he wears that all-covering cloak? :void: :troll:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Pesmerga said:
hum it's true but the neck of skullknight's horse :isidro: :badbone: something wrong with the neck for me lool

Well SK's horse itself is quite a mystery, but that's a topic for another thread. Now about his neck, I believe the answer lies in this picture. Without enough flesh around it (that a normal horse would have), it looks instantly strange, too long/thin and mobile.

Darkstar said:
I just found it strange that this was the first time that I noticed that his arms were that long. I hadn't noticed he had 6 fingers on each hand until you mentioned it either.

Hehe, it's not rare that people miss details like these. I'm sure you'll find a lot more things you had missed as you re-read the manga in the future. :serpico:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom