Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

Title: 飛来 - Come Flying

07v03.jpg

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Haha, I check YA not five minutes ago for an update. Sneaky gits =P

The Band of the Boat aren't that numerous from the looks of it. But as with all of Griffith's strategies, there is much more to it. Also, if Coming Flying the official title? Sounds a wee bit... off? Still, good to have preview picture up! Cheers, Aaz.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Uriel said:
Also, if Coming Flying the official title? Sounds a wee bit... off?

Well the meaning's a bit complicated, it's used to refer to migrating birds (and enemy airplanes). I hesitated with "Come Flying" which sounds better to me, but that's as far as tweaking goes. It's open to educated suggestions though, as always.

Anyway, there aren't that many men up there, like we thought. I'm still wondering whether they'll fight at all or are just there for the psychological effect.

Aeglos

"Flocking enemy" ? "Flocking approach" ? "Incoming Flock" ?

I have no Japanese skills whatsoever... just thought of it based on Aazealh's description (migrating birds and enemy airplanes), so it's probably as wrong as spelling G4tts.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Nice! I can't wait to see what Griffith's strategy is this time. I love these kind of episode titles Miura uses with multiple meanings, too. :guts:

CnC said:
Man it feels so wierd getting a new episode so soon. :guts:

No kidding, the last two weeks felt like nothing (contrary to what I originally thought they'd feel like). Wonder if we'll be in for another long or semi-long wait after this one, though.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
What's interesting is that it's the same title as episode 98 in volume 14.

SO ROCHINE WAS ALIVE AFTER ALL?!? :troll:

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Well I shuld have the "goods" in the same time although there might be a little snag. I will be having my little assistant with me all day tomorrow (its 6:50am right now) so he may want to give me a hand whether its productive or not! :carcus:

Other then that though... I'm looking forward to it!

Nice preview, totally unrevealing! The title makes me even more curious as to what are those guys in the end of the last episode carrying up the hill (sails... anyone?).

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
Well, that's only one cell, there could be more than that, though I suppose you can only fit so many horsemen in a few wrecked ships. There might be more than just that group as well. We'll find out soon enough.

And thanks for posting the preview Aaz.

Aeglos said:
"Flocking enemy" ? "Flocking approach" ? "Incoming Flock" ?

I have no Japanese skills whatsoever... just thought of it based on Aazealh's description (migrating birds and enemy airplanes), so it's probably as wrong as spelling G4tts.

its actually chinese words,to translate them literally;

飛 = fly
来 = come

Serpico

Farnese is the bomb diggity
I like "Approaching formation" I based this on Aazealh's description, not my own knowledge, but I think it fits the meaning he was getting at and sounds nice.

handsome rakshas said:
Hopefully we'll get another peek at the "Handsome One"
in action.

I don't think Carcus will be in this episode. You can hold onto your hopes though. :carcus:

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Man... Saiya, thanks again. This episode was dead sexy awesomesauce. The apostles are really cleaning things up! :badbone:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks man, you're awesome. :SK:

Not much to say, it looks like these wrecked ships could hide enough soldiers after all. The apostles are cleaning everything like one would expect. Still, what a guilty pleasure to see Grunberd kill elephants. :beast:

CnC

Ad Oculos
Thank you saiya

At the end though, I had to jump up and shout, "aw! Thats it!?"
I want more! Its like every page was a spread.

Great stuff. Can't wait for the 9th of Feb.

Awesome episode.

I'd like to see more of Griffith in battle...I'm interested to see just how powerful his current form is.

I sense the possibility of a confrontation with Ganishka here in a few episodes.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
coolerimmortal said:
I sense the possibility of a confrontation with Ganishka here in a few episodes.

If not the next one. I can definitely see Ganishka emerging in the next episode, as more and more of his army is destroyed by the Neo Hawks.

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!
Wow, thank you! I'm even more impressed by this episode than the last one. So many beautifully drawn epic double paged spreads of our fav apostles. Can't wait to see the next!

Top Bottom