Episode 281

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Damn it! Give me more!!! That was a outright badass episode. I was on the edge of my $25 computer chair when Griffith drew his visor down, but man, I fell off when Zodd, Locus and Grunberd popped back into action. If I'm not mistaken, the Dragon has some new duds. The helmet looks a little more like his apostle form. Aesthetics aside, this episode was epic from start to finish. I really don't want this to stop short. A massacre would be cool, ya know.. awesome, etc. But a bloodied up slugfest, say a volume long, would be more than fitting for a battle with this much importance. I'd argue that it's the most important battle seen in Berserk; but that's nothing more than me getting a little over excited.

Thank you so much for the scans, Saiya. I'm aching to see these double page spreads sewn together :zodd:

Judo

Midlands finest
Borkov on a horse... just great! :guts:

borkoff.jpg

thanx for the scans, Saya!!!

EDIT:

I did put the double-pages stuporous together and made a sendspace-mirror:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/qawsmm

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
In this YA, Miura said that all he did during his break was draw soldiers. Also, isn't there any colored page Saiya? There should be one.

Judo said:
Borkov on a horse... just great!

Yeah, I was happy to see him again too. I think I'm a fan. :void:

Aazealh said:
In this YA, Miura said that all he did during his break was draw soldiers. Also, isn't there any colored page Saiya? There should be one.

I believe the first page or two was missing. It started abruptly, and lacked a title page...that was probably the colored page.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
The guy's got presence, that's for sure.

dwarfkicker said:
That would make an awesome volume cover. Who knows, maybe it'll be the next one.

I agree, as I think this will be a very Griffith-heavy volume, much like Vol. 27.

wow, that was an amazing episode. Ganishuka's army is getting completely annhilated at the this stage, he really hasnt had the best of luck with his meglomaniacal designs...really he is no match for griffth and his apostle. His magic created soldiers have been shown to be inferior, the magic potency of the Beherit is more powerful I think.

Seeing Grunbeld again makes me want to see him have a rematch against Guts. Even in Guts human form I think he could give frunbeld some big problems if he was whole. Also, Im really itching for Guts and co to reach Pucks home. I really want to see this powerful elf, who might be some trouble for griffth. I really expect to be on a higher level than Ganishka in terms of magical ability.

When is the next episode due?

peace

Ahhh, thanks for thew scans Saiya, and Judo for the mirror.
...Ganishuka's... Grunbeld frunbeld??
Dude >>>> Ganishka Grunberd, it's probably due to haste, take your time please.
His magic created soldiers have been shown to be inferior
All of his troops we've seen in this battle were humans but if you are referring to previous encounters then OK.
the magic potency of the Beherit is more powerful I think
This part is confusing. 'Cos Beherits don't really grant power, magic or otherwise.
Even in Guts human form I think he could give frunbeld some big problems if he was whole.
And so is this. Do you mean Grunberd's human form vs a healed and rested Guts or what?
When is the next episode due?
February 9th, check the bottom of the last page of the episode.
Cheers!

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Ne ne, Saiya-san....

Just out of curiosity, did you give White Rabbit permission to use your scans? Also, I'm slightly confused..

SaiyajinNoOuji-Trading Cards said:
Thanks to this and Ogura Yuko, the god damn first page got ripped and almost lost it cause the scanner I used sucked it in and got jammed.

Did you mean the colour page got ripped out, or a different page that wasn't shown in the zipped file? o__O

P.S. On a somewhat random note, I discovered that listening to Amon Amarth's "An Ancient Sign Of Coming Storm" might have been the best music to listen to for such an episode... that is if you like Viking/Melodic Death Metal..

Thanks Saiya and Judo. Superb episode. Where the hell they get those horses?? To resist Zodd, Volkov, Locus, etc. you'll need a tank or something. Not that really matters, though.

Pesmerga

This is going to be one hell of a party
Thanks Aaz, thanks saiya
That is an AWESOME episode, even in movies you don't see that :guts:
:ganishka: can begin to pray,
more seriously surely Ganishka have a plan, the war is far from the end. I hope seeing Griffith take part of the stage :griff:

Top Bottom