Episode 281

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Oni Shinigami said:
Hunters are broken, bring your Warrior to say Hi =)

NE name is Ithilidana; we should schedule a meeting sometime, we can grunt foreign languages to eachother.

As for my Berserk comment...I think Griffith is going to become the King of Midland and the storyline is going to shift to...

Guts : KILL THE KING!!!!
Well if Griffith continues to have his way with Ganishka as it seems to be already planned out too, it maybe just that, which would make things even THAT much harder. Not only would Gut's have to go against Griffith's Generals/Lieutenants but if the people continue to accept Griffith as their savior, Gut's and Co. will be enemy number 1!

Anyways, I'll post in the "Does anyone play WoW" thread so that maybe we can schedule a time and a place!

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
SaiyajinNoOuji-Trading Cards said:
Not only would Gut's have to go against Griffith's Generals/Lieutenants but if the people continue to accept Griffith as their savior, Gut's and Co. will be enemy number 1!

That's an interesting idea. Guts may have more trouble on his hands than the chief Apostles of Griffith's army if the public itself turns against him and his comrades. Question is, would he have a problem killing average citizens of Midland if they were trying to kill him or his friends? Obviously, if he lost control to the armor he wouldn't have any qualms, but if not, would he be able to bring himself to kill those who are neither soldiers nor Apostles?

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Rhombaad said:
That's an interesting idea. Guts may have more trouble on his hands than the chief Apostles of Griffith's army if the public itself turns against him and his comrades. Question is, would he have a problem killing average citizens of Midland if they were trying to kill him or his friends? Obviously, if he lost control to the armor he wouldn't have any qualms, but if not, would he be able to bring himself to kill those who are neither soldiers nor Apostles?
I think so but the thing is, he would be very limited on where he could go/re-supply. I know its a lot of speculation but I think it maybe one of those, While Gut's and Co are away all hell will break loose when Griffith gets command of everywhere. Then when they return, they will find the place a much different place then they left it.

Basically my speculation is this...

Griff takes midland and becomes the new king and savior of the people.

Guts and the scoobies are going to be on an odyssey type quest to revive Casca of her former self. With the revived Casca (and whoever is left alive with Guts) will return to a Midland under the control of Griffith which is the same as being under the control of the God-Hand.

Guts next ambition, which will be the final story arc in the Berserk story line; which will be to Kill the King. In this scenario Guts is the villain of the people; but in actuality the savior of the world.

Just my random speculations...

P.S. Final two page spread;Skull Knight and Guts do the fusion dance and do a Big Bang Kamehameha at Void as he explodes.

Top Bottom