Insane NES eBay auction

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
That guy's selling a NES with 670 games and all the accessories ever made for it, price is currently at $15,500.

Here's the link

96ee_3.JPG

Anybody here want to rise up to the challenge? :SK: My poor 20 or so NES games must be cowering in the attic right now.

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!
Holy shit. I hope he kept the system and cartridges clean; otherwise the buyer's gonna end up with 670 cases of *flash flash flash*.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
I know a guy who might by this... then again he lives in Japan and probably has the famcom... also he bought a real neogeo... thats like a 600 buck game system with like 150 buck games!!! :isidro: :isidro: just crazy.

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Hey, where's the boxes and manuals? I've been trying to get the first three Castlevania games complete with the boxes and manuals. So far I have Simon's Quest, I had the chance to get CV 1 complete for 20 bucks, but missed the opportunity. This guy is a jerk, he's selling the manuals and unlicensed games in separate auctions!Thats a neat collection, thanks for the link Aaz.

TheSkyTraveller said:
Holy shit.  I hope he kept the system and cartridges clean; otherwise the buyer's gonna end up with 670 cases of *flash flash flash*.

JUST BLOW IN IT! :troll:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
TheSkyTraveller said:
Holy shit. I hope he kept the system and cartridges clean; otherwise the buyer's gonna end up with 670 cases of *flash flash flash*.

Apparently they're all in good condition and work fine... Which makes it even more crazy.

handsome rakshas said:
I've been trying to get the first three Castlevania games complete with the boxes and manuals. So far I have Simon's Quest, I had the chance to get CV 1 complete for 20 bucks, but missed the opportunity.

I still have my original CV1 & 2, as well as Super Castelvania IV for the SNES. I never bought CV3 for some reason, only played it at a friend's house. I'm also missing the box and manual of my original Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt cart, as well as my Super Mario Bros 2 game that I sold back in the day for what was really good money. I regret it now. :-\

Makes me remember that I bought a Zelda 3 manual for like $40 in middleschool to replace the one that was STOLEN from me one day in elementary school (mysteriously disappeared, I never knew how). It haunted me for years until I replaced it.

Wow. The auction isn't there anymore so I wonder if someone bought that o_0 As impressive as that is, I'm not sure it's worth 15k. It's a novelty more than anything, it's not like you can have days and days worth of fun off those outdated things.

Scorpio

Courtesy of Grail's doodling.
spineylamb said:
It's a novelty more than anything, it's not like you can have days and days worth of fun off those outdated things.

Well, if I had that much spare change, I could occupy myself with those games for at least several months straight, and still get value for years to come. I tend to favor retro more than newer games.

S

smoke

If I was a millionaire, I'd buy it. But no way am I taking out a loan to play games I could just get for free as roms anyway.

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Psymont 2.0 said:
no no no... thats not it... just grab another game and slip it above the other and push the cart to the left and in... works every time...

Hehe, I actually prefer the "jiggle method". Place your thumbs in the little open area while the cartridge in pushed down in the nes and jiggle it left and right. Works 70% of the time, everytime. :guts:

Top Bottom