Teeth

Has anyone else seen this film? Certainly one of the more bizarre experiences of my life, though I would recommend it...

Aeglos

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0780622/

Haven't seen it, but from what I read.... it has a pretty "disturbing" theme :isidro:, though it's supposed to be black humour.

For a more spoily description, read the las paragraph of the first user comment: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0780622/usercomments

For some obscure reason I think my girlfriend would like it (In a funny feminist sort of way... Idea and God hand forbid that such a condition exists. :chomp: )

Yeah, I really didn't know how to discuss it without spoiling it entirely, to be honest.  Although, most of the promos give it away anyway. It's the kind of thing to watch with a big group of people after a few beers, where you unanimously just sort of yell out "What the fuck!?" at random moments. Essentially, the only necessary summary is vagina monsters.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Well I already got spoiled about that, if only by the movie poster. I'm not particularly interested to be honest. Is it really good?

Well, I wouldn't recommend seeing it if you go in expecting great cinema. It's good in the way that a film such as "Zombie vs. Shark" or "Leprechaun in the Hood" is good; it's basically the kind of movie you go to after a few drinks on a Saturday night with a bunch of guys, and just repeatedly yell at the screen. When we saw it, none of us had heard anything about it, and the entire crowd was made up of people in similar states of mind, so it was a lot of fun.

Stream

Inousha
LoL has anyone besides me after seeing this thought of Princess Clara and her "octopussoir" from Drawn Together ? :troll:

What a movie, geez. I'm a girl but still find the idea kinda... eeeekk!

Agree with bph - this might be watchable followed by drinking game in a crowd of friends... You know, everytime the teeth go ZAP :chomp:, everyone has a shot of drink.
Or better make that two. :troll:

Top Bottom