AOW - 30% off

Chiba

Proud owner of a Dragonslayer
AoW is now giving a 30% discount on certain items:

ART OF WAR’s 10th Anniversary Sale

Under your continued support to us, there comes Art of waR’s 10th anniversary!

This time, to thank for the regulars of ART OF WAR, we decided to hold a special
10th anniversary sale for the first time.
A 30% discount will be offered for orders (within the sale period) of items in the list linked.
Please note that sale is really rare for ART OF WAR. So never miss the chance!!

Sale Period 1st February - 14th February, 2007

Method of ordering: Please contact us to place your orders by email.
Orders put on ART OF WAR’s homepage can not enjoy the discount!

Notice: Only cost of statues will be discounted. Delivery charge will remain the same as usual.

Had to get the Zodd Senma now. :isidro:

Chiba said:
AoW is now giving a 30% discount on certain items:

Had to get the Zodd Senma now. :isidro:

Yes, thats great for you - but what about us poor suckers who only just got their Zodd Zenma three days ago?

Just cost me 15,000 Yen for a tiny Mozgus statue!

I am just composing a strongly worded email to AOW :miura:

Yeah, the sale was a good idea "in theory" but it is a little disheartening to those that just received their zodd senma statue in the past 2 weeks (me being one of them, and grovel too!). i think it's a great deal on the guts/slan statue. anyone that doesn't have that one should pick it up!

What about you Aaz, getting the white watch now? =)

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
I just sent you a PM. :guts: I'm not getting the White Watch, but I'm potentially interested in getting some statues... Haven't decided which yet though.

Hmmm maybe I'll pick up the black watch. I may replace my Silat exclusive because the mask broke on mine. Beyond that I have all the statues listed. Everyone that doesn't have Slan should DEFINITELY pick it up

Certainly annoying on Zodd but hey we've got Mozgus right.........right

EDIT: Anyone have any idea why the Silat says "advance order"?

Chiba

Proud owner of a Dragonslayer
It really isn't a nice move of AoW to reduce the Zodd in price already, but I guess they wouldn't get rid of it otherwise.
Also I really don't understand that the Guts & Slan statue didn't sell out long ago. Such an awesome piece.

Grovel said:
I am considering the Guts Daka, would any of you who have it recommend it?

I can tell you that it's the statue with one of the ugliest Guts faces that AoW ever created. In my opinion. :casca:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Maiku said:
EDIT: Anyone have any idea why the Silat says "advance order"?

They've always called it like that on their site. No idea why. "Artistic edition" too. From what I suspected, which DirectDK confirmed, the only difference with the normal statue is that there's blood on it.

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Aazealh said:
They've always called it like that on their site. No idea why. "Artistic edition" too. From what I suspected, which DirectDK confirmed, the only difference with the normal statue is that there's blood on it.

But there is two versions of the exclusive Silat. One with detachable mask, and one with detachable mask with blood. This "artistic" stuff confuses me!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
handsome rakshas said:
But there is two versions of the exclusive Silat. One with detachable mask, and one with detachable mask with blood. This "artistic" stuff confuses me!

Basically, the "Silat (Exclusive): Artistic Statue (Advance Order)" is the exact same as the "Silat (Exclusive)," only with blood. Both have a detachable mask. AOW's website doesn't list a normal version.

My best guess for the "advance order" is that they opened the preorders early at the time and then forgot to remove it from the title. I don't know about the "Artistic Statue" mention though... Maybe just a ploy to sell more of them or something. If it's the case then it didn't work. :void:

Just had a reply to my rant at AOW for reducing the Zodd Senma price so soon after release.

Quite a nice reply really, but, as expected, nothing will come of it.

At least they did get back to me.

[quote author=AOW]
However, we hope that you would understand that it is not thoroughly unfair for you to have bought ZODD at the original cost coz' Mozguz was attached to your item. Since we will not murchandise Mozguz again, the one you have is really rare and valuable!
[/quote]

As I said in my earlier post - Just cost me 15,000 Yen for a tiny Mozgus statue!

Grovel said:
Just had a reply to my rant at AOW for reducing the Zodd Senma price so soon after release.

Quite a nice reply really, but, as expected, nothing will come of it.

At least they did get back to me.

As I said in my earlier post - Just cost me 15,000 Yen for a tiny Mozgus statue!

Thanks for sharing AOW's reply to us. Actually, 10 years from now, having one of the rare Mozgus statues will count for something. Especially to collectors that get into this hobby much later, they'll appreciate the fact that you were one of the first to order the Senma statue (if that counts for anything). :SK:

AOW got back to me saying they would give me 50% off, which I thought was great. They are also doing this offer for anyone else who bought the Zodd Senma.

[quote author=AOW]
ART OF WAR has made a decision to offer all the customers who purchased ZODD “SENMA” at full price a special 50% discount instead of the normal 30% discount as compensation.
[/quote]

Looks like my rant at them might have done the trick!

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Grovel said:
AOW got back to me saying they would give me 50% off, which I thought was great. They are also doing this offer for anyone else who bought the Zodd Senma.

WOW man, Congratulations! Thats a hefty discount, AOW was awfully generous
to you. And here I am, broke as a joke. Looks like my deams of getting a Slan/Guts statue will never be realized. Hey Grovel, will you lend me some cash?
Since ya know, you got extra cash laying around after that Senma deal. :zodd:

handsome rakshas said:
Hey Grovel, will you lend me some cash?

Hey Handsome! I'd love to lend you a few quid, but once they gave me that 50% discount there was no way I could resist Guts and Slan myself. If my wife ever finds out how much I have spent on these statues I'll be right up shit creek! :guts:

Stream

Inousha
Chiba said:
Also I really don't understand that the Guts & Slan statue didn't sell out long ago.

That's because I'm using my psychic powers to keep it in sale until I get a proper job :troll:

Really, fingers crossed to everyone & myself.. :p
One day it will be miineeeeeee :zodd:

Grovel said:

Mother fucker. I've been out of town on business till today and I had no idea.

Femto the Raven

The location of agony? The human soul.
Which means one of two things...

1. They canceled the order. :judo:

or 2. They charged me full price! :chomp:

EDIT: Yep, full price. Oh well, I really wanted her anyway. :troll:

Top Bottom