Anyone done business with A-bd?

Zurkah

I'm huge in Germany. So's my
Yo! I'm pretty much new to the forum here, but I was curious if anyone has done business with a-bd.com before? I purchased a translucent (aka Glow-in-the-void) edition of knight of skeleton from them for what seemed like a pretty penny. The statue arrived with the head floating around down by the feet. My heart sunk. Not a knick of skullknight's crown remaining, and several small breaks on the various spikes protruding from the very spikey skullknight armor. I began searching for the various pieces floating around in the package, (discovered it was easier to do by shining a flash light and then turning off the lights) and some I could not find. I'm beginning to wonder if maybe it was broken even before shipping to the U.S.
I wrote the website about this a few days ago and have yet to hear back. I'm hoping someone here maybe knows of their reputation or has done business with them before. I'm feeling as busted up as my statue every time I look at skully's crownless skull. I'm going to go cry now... :judo: Any responses (or comforting) would be welcome! Thanks

Yo ! A-bd has a good reputation in France.

I often have done business with them, and never had any problems ...

However, I have also bought a knight of skeleton "glow in the dark", but on an other website in Belgium, and had the same problem ... Some parts are broken (the hand ...) and the broken pieces aren't in the box ...

I'm wondering where all these shops have had their statues ? ...  :???: :puck:

Portgas said:
However, I have also bought a knight of skeleton "glow in the dark", but on an other website in Belgium, and had the same problem ... Some parts are broken (the hand ...) and the broken pieces aren't in the box ...

I'm wondering where all these shops have had their statues ? ... :???: :puck:

I bought two Glowing Skullys from 'la cite des nuages' in Belgium just before Xmas. Guess what? Mine were both broken too. Have been refunded on one, and they had one left that they were going to send to me. But, just before sending it they emailed to say that that one too was broken, although it was still sealed in its box. I am currently waiting for them to see if they can source me another or if I will get a refund for that one as well.

Interestingly, some of the broken pieces were not in the box of my original two broken ones..... ?

Gatsu23 you have my utmost sympathy, its a sickening feeling opening up a statue to find it broken. Hopefully you can get a refund (I had to return my broken statues first before they would refund mine).

Wow, that's crazy.... so many broken glow-in-the-dark Skullys??? It must be made of a different kind of resin, because I've traded a few Skullknight's back in the day and never had a problem with shipping them. Very strange. Anyhow, very sad to hear all of your mishaps with this statue. Hopefully, a-bd will refund your money, or send you a new one.

Zurkah

I'm huge in Germany. So's my
Well, Its been about 2 weeks, I've written a-bd.com 3 separate times now and have yet to receive a reply. My email was very polite and professional. I explained the damages and how the un-secured head created the damages, offered to show pictures, requested an exchange, return/refund or a partial refund for the damages...and have heard nothing. What do I do next? Is there someone I can report these guys to, or at least mention filing a report of some kind so these guys won't keep blowing me off? Must I find a crimson behelit and make it exude tears so I can send the godhand after these guys? Thanks for your help!

-Nobody F*cks with tha Hoff...except for hotties with big jugs

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Send me a PM with all the relevant information (your name and the order number), and I'll contact them on your behalf, in French and all, as I assume you've been writing to them in English. A picture of the broken statue would help too. Might not do much in terms of getting a refund but at least I'll get an answer, I can even call them if needed.

Top Bottom