SOLD!: Zoddo II (Bloody version) #375

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Re: For Sale: Zoddo II (Bloody version) #375

Well, I can't say I'm interested but I am very impressed with your reason for selling the statue. Selling your Berserk statues for charity? Thats a hell of a noble action, and I respect you for that.

Femto the Raven

The location of agony? The human soul.

Wow! I've got my hand in a couple to many deals at the moment to afford it, but I applaud your philanthropy EndLeSS.

First the dolphins, now a village in China, your like the Saint of Skullknight.net.

Bravo!

EndLeSS8 said:
If there is someone seriously interested, but doens't trust me, I'll post it up on eBay for them.
However, I did sell my Armored Berserk I statue here, and I know and have delt with DirectDK, so I am not a scammer.

True, I can testify for him. He's a good one! :guts:

I'm very interested as this is one of the Berserk statues that I do not own, but $600 is a lot of money to drop right now since I'm saving up money to spend at an anime convention coming up in a few months. If you decide to drop the price on it though, let me know, I might consider it then.

R

Raftrider

:miura:

ARGH! THAT STATUE IS SO BOSS!

CnC

Ad Oculos

Hey there Endless8,

This is a great idea. I'll buy it now if I can get some kind of confirmation of the money going to charity. Any suggestions on how to to do that, people?

CnC

Ad Oculos

EndLeSS8 said:
I was planning to give the cheque to my friend's mom (who visited the village in China) and have them distribute the money accordingly.

Sorry, but I don't really think of giving money to your friend's mom as a donation to a reputable charity (no offense). Best of luck to you, though.

Top Bottom