Recovering number 83 of Young Animal...

P

paradiselost

...dear friends, this is what Hakusensha told me about the possibility to recover number "83" of Young Animal...

""" Thank you for reading our comics.
As to your inquiry,unfortunately,we are not dealing with back number 83 so that we can not be of your help this time.
However,we do hope that you continually enjoy our "Berserk".
Thank you.
HAKUSENSYA INC. """

...for all us, it means like a confirmation that the old number of Young Animal, the famous "83", is out from the story of Berserk now, and for all the future...end.

;)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
...dear friends, this is what Hakusensha told me about the possibility to recover number "83" of Young Animal...

As to your inquiry,unfortunately,we are not dealing with back number 83 so that we can not be of your help this time.
Thank you.
HAKUSENSYA INC. """

...for all us, it means like a confirmation that the old number of Young Animal, the famous "83", is out from the story of Berserk now, and for all the future...end.

;)
All that means is that they can't back order it for you...

P

paradiselost

...no dear Walter, it simply means that they don't consider that part of the story, 'cause they put out that from the story in the volumes...this is clear, boy...

;)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you.
HAKUSENSYA INC. """
"we are not dealing with back number 83". How the hell does that translate to "83 is not part of the story"?

...this is clear, boy...
Well, MAN maybe its only "clear" because you want it to be true?

P

paradiselost

...listen, Walter...

...if they are not able to deal an old number, dear Walter, it's obviously 'cause they after take all the old numbers, and publish them in the "big" volumes that all us we have...the last one, is the 21, as you know...

...so that, it means that if someone wants to take the old numbers, they believe obviously that that one go to take the "big" volume in which there is the part of the story he's looking for...

...but, if 83 is in noone of the "big" volumes, it means that "83" IS NOT A PART OF THE REAL STORY of Berserk...

;)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Just as you said in the "guts elf-man" theory...We won't know for sure until Miura confirms it in the future comic. I think he took the chapter out because from Miura's mouth: "It gave away too much" which means while its not PUBLISHED as part of the story, it will eventually tie in, and this IS part of the story.

PS: ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) boy

and

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) dear friend

I rest my case.

P

paradiselost

...ahahhahahah...

...don't be so sure,

my ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

friend ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

...however, we'll see at end who is in right...

8)

Wereallmad

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
I called up Nintendo of America, and asked them if I could order issue #1 of Nintendo Power, and they said they don't print issues that old anymore, so obviously Nintendo doesn't consider Super mario Bros. a real game.

P

paradiselost

...Wereallmad, do you know that, for the reason why I work in toys matters too, I can tell you that if you ask something like that to Nintendo, they 'll give you what are you looking for...

;)

Wow, perfect english at it's greatest moment!

it simply means that they don't consider that part of the story, 'cause they put out that from the story in the volumes...this is clear, boy...

My GOD are you a personified brainfart!?
There's such a ridiculous load of manga produced in Japan relative to America that keeping extra issues of all that crap is ridiculous.  If ANYTHING, they keep one master print, so that they can send copies of it to Viz for US distribution, etc.  It by *NO MEANS* is indicating that it's not part of the story.

<*grabs a big stick and approaches paradiselost*>  

I so have to agree.

Wow, you TOTALY and COMPLETELY missed the point. I'm impressed.

I think I'm a real bastard, but damn, direct hit Wereallmad.  paradiselost you have quite a ways to go to understand English, methinks.

P

paradiselost

...you are completly idiot, dear Wereallmad...really...

...I only wanted to answered to your joke with another joke...but, I believe that you have serious problems to understand meanings of what people want to say...

...for you, Cronus: why do you act like do you want to teach something about manga? They obviously still have masterpieces, but IF THEY PUT OUT THAT PART FROM THE STORY LATER, IT MEANS THAT THAT PART HAS NOT TO BE IN THE STORY...

...it's so clear, that a shining sun could be less clear than it, dear...

;)

Wereallmad

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
...you are completly idiot, dear Wereallmad...really...

...I only wanted to answered to your joke with another joke...but, I believe that you have serious problems to understand meanings of what people want to say...

...for you, Cronus: why do you act like do you want to teach something about manga? They obviously still have masterpieces, but IF THEY PUT OUT THAT PART FROM THE STORY LATER, IT MEANS THAT THAT PART HAS NOT TO BE IN THE STORY...

...it's so clear, that a shining sun could be less clear than it, dear...

;)

I'm sorry that I'm such an idiot that I can't understand what you're saying.

Unlike food, I'm not used to having my English butchered before I digest it.

I think that's hit number 2 right there. I'll let anyone who wants pick up on why Paradise's analogy in the closing statement is incorrect. It's against the rules for me to take the last one in the same turn.

White_Hawk

The Only True Free Spirit / Dark Horse Rider
Please everyone,
stop this foolish emnitites. Paradise, your opinions are yours only, that goes for the rest us. We may share them, but not impose them. If Miura took out no 83 from print, it's cause it PROBABLY revealed, or spoiled, great deal of the story. However, he wouldn't have written it if it wasn't ment to be, right? It is a now a rare piece for collectioners, as any real saga has it's relics. But please, let us not waste insults on such matters. I personally believe we'll see that chapter sooner or later, as we already have seen almost half of it.
Let's keep cool...

P

paradiselost

...well, you are right White_Hawk...

;)

...I sign to all the readers to go to the next mail I'm sending, it's about my fist contact with Hakusensha for the meeting with Miura...

;)

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
Or on the UGW message board when the Setzer wars were in full fling...

Lawsuits, phonecalls to people's workplace to discredit them, crashed websites and computers, falsified e-mails, private investigators and hell knows what!

*giggles* Anything's a breeze when compared to that ;D

Top Bottom