Episode 187

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I "censored" your posts because you would have created a war here, and as I have said above, I will not tolerate such a thing. Let this whole war stop HERE. NOW.

P

paradiselost

...then, guys, this is now the situation...

...I found my friend with the chapter 83 all, with all the pages, but he doesn't want to let me scann these pages...
...he sayd that he want to do a his web site of berserk, and that he want to put there all the "83" scanned in the next future, 'cause he believe to be the only one to have it...

...so, he let me see the 83, but he wants to kep for him...

...I believe all you have to be very patient there...

:'(

...I'm sorry, guys...

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
...then, guys, this is now the situation...

...I found my friend with the chapter 83 all, with all the pages, but he doesn't want to let me scann these pages...
...he sayd that he want to do a his web site of berserk, and that he want to put there all the "83" scanned in the next future, 'cause he believe to be the only one to have it...
wow....what a community oriented guy. So...whats he making the page for again? To show off, and get praise and worship? Wow! What a guy!!!

P

paradiselost

...well, what to say, Walter...

...while I was working for all you trying to find the famous 83 you were looking for, you censored my normal post...

...mature...

thank you

P

paradiselost

...well, what to say? I'm really sorry for you that this friend of mine wants to do in his way, I tried a lot to convince him...

:(

...however, I'll try to see if someone else has the "chapter 83", even if now it's much more difficult...

be patient, guys...

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
...well, what to say, Walter...

...while I was working for all you trying to find the famous 83 you were looking for, you censored my normal post...

...mature...

thank you
Immature to censor? If thats how you want to look at protecting the communities best interest then so be it. I personally have nothing against your inablility to tell us about chapter 83. I think it was strange not to tell us, but I really dont care one way or the other, so dont go off thinking that Im doing this because of some grudge against you...

And as I said before...End this discussion.

White_Hawk

The Only True Free Spirit / Dark Horse Rider
Now, if only you could tell me why is this bbs called #1 in Croatia I'd be very happy.

And I'll draw a chapter 83 my way, who cares if it ain't Miura, we can have our fun too!! Yipee ;D

magoamoth

Please... my egg... don't do anything to it... pro
I don't uderstand paradiselost friend's behaviour...
He said he wanted to keep the chapter(and especially waht we're interested in->> scans) in order to show them in the future on his personnal site??

I am amazed ???
Why don't sharing them NOW and we'll be so thankfull over him and probably some guys on the BBS will help him for his site for paying him back...

Really weird.....

P

paradiselost

...well, magoamoth, he said that he wants to do his site and to put into that material, 'cause he wants to be the first one to put it online, and 'cause he wants that his site could become then the best site of Berserk...

...that's the point...

...and this is the reason why he doesn't want to share...

...honestly, I totally disagree with him, but I can understand his reasons...

:-/

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
...well, magoamoth, he said that he wants to do his site and to put into that material, 'cause he wants to be the first one to put it online, and 'cause he wants that his site could become then the best site of Berserk...
Yeah, because thats how you make the best Berserk site. You be an ass to the community.

P

paradiselost

..sorry Walter, I don't really understand what do you mean...

???

...do you maybe believe that I have that material of 83, and that I wanna do "the best site of Berserk" 'cause I want to be the best one around here?

...well, if you meant something like this, you totally wrong...unfortunatly, I have just the time to write messages here, I'm so busy with my work that it could be impossible for me to do something like this...and, I tell you more...

...I feel myself a part of the community, not "an ass", as you said...

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
..sorry Walter, I don't really understand what do you mean...

???

...do you maybe believe that I have that material of 83, and that I wanna do "the best site of Berserk" 'cause I want to be the best one around here?

...well, if you meant something like this, you totally wrong...unfortunatly, I have just the time to write messages here, I'm so busy with my work that it could be impossible for me to do something like this...and, I tell you more...

...I feel myself a part of the community, not "an ass", as you said...

What the hell dude? Im talking about your friend who is trying to make 'the best berserk site' by not sharing his content. Its a really stupid way to try to make 'the best' site. You cant ignore the community and come out on top. Not unless you're Sierra.

P

paradiselost

...ok walter, all clear now, thank you very much...

:)

...hope that I'll find soon another with that fucked 83!!!!

:-)))

see you

fletch

Treading trodden trails for a long, long time.
ah, cool, thanks oliver. i thought that whenever people said "because it gave away too much of the story," it was just speculation... but now i know it has at least a bit of official credence. that is a really odd reason though, why would he take it out when the details of the story are pretty much common knowledge? i mean sure the exact details are a little sketchy, but any avid fan knows the gist of it... sort of illogical & aggrivating. oh well, if he did it to boost mystique & therefore sales, he made a good move, guess i can't fault him for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom