What'll happen in Italy soon...

P

paradiselost

...dear friends, I don't know if you know something about the fact that the anime of Berserk 'll come to the private television in the next year here in Italy...

...it'll be really cut...and it's not good this...

all the names of characters 'll be changed, and it's not good at the same...

I can tell this information for sure 'cause this television work with me for some affaires, and I discovered this only for lucky...

...but I don't know which it'll be the anime they'll put in television, and which kind of cut there'll be...

...anyone of you want to discuss about this?

ciao!

Killy

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. ...
A nice day to all of you. This is my first post in this newsgroup. I'm Italian, and since the past year I'm looking for an answer to the question ' Will Berserk come on TV? '

As far as I know, Berserk Anime is going to be sold starting from September in VHS format in Italy (the first tape with a single episode, then two episodes each). Most likely, this will be the same version to be transmitted on TV (it sounds strange to have two differents versions from the original one in such a short time).

Well, I hope to see finally something at least !

A nice day to all of you. This is my first post in this newsgroup. I'm Italian, and since the past year I'm looking for an answer to the question ' Will Berserk come on TV? '

As far as I know, Berserk Anime is going to be sold starting from September in VHS format in Italy (the first tape with a single episode, then two episodes each). Most likely, this will be the same version to be transmitted on TV (it sounds strange to have two differents versions from the original one in such a short time).

Well, I hope to see finally something at least !

Only one episode on the first tape!!!!! What do they charge for it.

P

paradiselost

...guys, as you know, I'm italian too...

I want to say to all you and in particular to Killy that the version that 'll be sold here in Italy, dear Killy, it'll be very different from the one 'll go in television, for the reason why Italia 1 (an italian privare television of Mediaset Group) wants to trasmit the Berserk anime like an anime for people of 8 - 14 years old, so taht, they are cutting all that is like violence, sex, and go on is in the anime...try to imagine that each episode 'll loose about 20 % of its belonging...

and, of course, like usual here in Italy, they change all the names of the characters of the story...

:'( :'( :'(

what's bad, guys...

for you, Killy: Mi dispiace molto, ma purtroppo lo faranno vedere mega tagliato su Italia 1 durante il programma per bambini, è notizia certa, considera che Mediaset è un mio cliente, ho chiesto direttamente al direttore del palinsesto di Italia 1 dei cartoni animati...fatti sentire...

see you....!

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
...how does this have anything to do with current chapters? Please keep the topics in an organized form for the future. PLEASE.

P

paradiselost

...ok, sorry Walter, but here in Italy this is something current...

...however, I'll stop this discussion, sorry...

:'(

Top Bottom