Grail makes doodlies?!

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Hallo everyone. As many of you know, Grail goes to school. Grail takes notes. And when there are notes, there is an unbearable, agonizing boredom that tears at Grail's heart. When this occurs, Grail makes doodlies.

ENJOY PLX :troll:

Notepage scans one, two, and three!

This is mostly just to get the ball rolling... I'm hoping to set aside time to make some real stuff in the future. :void:

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Grail said:
Hallo everyone. As many of you know, Grail goes to school. Grail takes notes. And when there are notes, there is an unbearable, agonizing boredom that tears at Grail's heart. When this occurs, Grail makes doodlies.

ENJOY PLX :troll:

Notepage scans one, two, and three!

This is mostly just to get the ball rolling... I'm hoping to set aside time to make some real stuff in the future. :void:
Whats with this communist Photobucket which my American-Never-forget-Firewall is blocking? Are you plotting on us? (Guess I'll have to check from home)

Iscariot

The snack that smiles back!
For the sake of posting, (as the first person to actually see the pictors) I'll say what i always do: EHEHEHEHE.
:griff:

I bet your professors love you. When are you posting more?

Super X-treme Edit: Seriously, I think you fantasize about Void having his own cooking show.

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
I love them! Grail, your work has made the Oekaki an awesome place! Your recent contributions has given it new life, even your doodles are amazing! The weird thing is that I was picking MY nose when I clicked on notepage 1, kinda scared me. I love the others too, especially Rakshas. Always dreaming of getting head from Griffith, what a naughty boy he is. Love ya Grail!

These are just great especially the second one. I for one would really love to see what your serious work looks like (as in not a doodle, not like without humor). Thanks for these, they've brightened up my morning, post more!!!
Yeah, one Q, who's in the boat behind Guts in the first one?

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Thank you very much for the kind comments, everyone! You guys are the best! :judo:

And in answer to your question Vlad, the guy behind Guts is Roderick, in the boat... for no particular reason. :troll:

Anyway, I thought I'd post something a little more detailed. Clicky! 8^)

berserker88

The Raging Demon
Grail said:
Thank you very much for the kind comments, everyone! You guys are the best! :judo:

And in answer to your question Vlad, the guy behind Guts is Roderick, in the boat... for no particular reason. :troll:

Anyway, I thought I'd post something a little more detailed. Clicky! 8^)

Nice but why would he be ashamed of such things

CnC

Ad Oculos
it kind of reminds me of the expression puck used when he presented himself (and the keys to Guts' cage) in vol. 17

Dirty Dog

CnC said:
it kind of reminds me of the expression puck used when he presented himself (and the keys to Guts' cage) in vol. 17
Also when he suggested they go to Elf Helm after Zodd smashed up the cave where Caska was staying.

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Dirty Dog said:
Also when he suggested they go to Elf Helm after Zodd smashed up the cave where Casca was staying.
Now that I think about it, I guess Puck must have some kind of bizarre effect on my subconscious... :puck:

Dirty Dog

Grail said:
Now that I think about it, I guess Puck must have some kind of bizarre effect on my subconscious... :puck:
nah, its just that his expressions are hard to get out of your mind.
..he haunts me in my sleep.
"My Home" :judo: :judo: make it stop!!!
... :troll:

Top Bottom