Grail makes doodlies?!

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Well, I could never say no to an SFX shirt, nor an inappropriately suggestive teddy bear, for that matter! I think I'll be making up my Christmas list early this year... :ganishka:

Grail

Feel the funk blast
HELLO GUESS WHO'S NOT DEAD!? :troll:

I was planning to post this sooner after 295's release, but I don't think that the new episode has made it any sillier than it is on its own. :guts:

Page 1
Page 2

May i seriously say your work (here and on the drawing board) is beyond hilarious i literally look at it and laugh out loud...and feel crazy for it.
Def. a fan<3
if you published your own berserk parody comic i would seriously pay money to read it.

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Thanks for the comments, everybody! :guts:

In response to your requests, I went ahead and popped out another comic page. This is a continuation of Zodd's harrowing flashback.

I give you... page 3!

Grail

Feel the funk blast
And now, I present you with the grand finale of Zodd's flashback! Thanks to all who read, I hope to make a few more comics detailing the daily lives of the ultimate duo. :SK:

Also, I thought I'd add a frame of a God Hand cameo in an otherwise unrelated comic.

I'm currently working on a SRS BIZNEZ Berserk doodle right now, and hope to post the WIP this coming week! I look forward to hearing what people will have to say. :guts:

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Awesome comic, love the conclusion, and Skull Knight's face, he just looks so insane even when he's being friendly... or especially because he's being friendly. Great stuff.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Grail, it looks like you just got BLOGGED! :isidro:

Comic is solid as always. Poor Skully always gets the shaft.

Grail

Feel the funk blast
I'm honored! :serpico: Thanks, Bears.

And much appreciation to everyone for all the encouraging feedback. By the way Bob, you should know better than to depend on second-hand sources for your Slan nips. :miura: Shame on you.

Top Bottom