Grail makes doodlies?!

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Grail said:
It's always fun to play around with Skully's expressions. :SK: I used to have a hard time with the structure of the bones making up his face, but nowadays I just play around and hopefully come up with something chuckleworthy.

With that said, I hope you'll get a good one out of this next page!

Awesome, I love how you've expanded the range of the story as well as Skully's expressions! But, what about Griffith? :griffnotevil:

Aphasia

ALL MYSTERIES MUST BE SOLVED
Fantastic. SK's expressions always get me. He's such a goofball, it's hilarious seeing him act so out of character. I've been hung up on the "HANDS OFF, GOD HAND" line for quite some time. My poor funny bone! : (

Griffith said:
Can a reunion be far behind?
SK-cry.gif
We can only hope!
Aazealh said:
That silhouette looks like Zodd's horn to me. :troll:
:ganishka:

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Griffith said:
But, what about Griffith? :griffnotevil:
Now there's a question! :void:

I can't make any promises about that now, but I do have a new page ready, which I hope is some consolation.

I'm also afraid that I have a few other commitments that will make it difficult to update for the next week or so, so apologies in advance.

Aphasia

ALL MYSTERIES MUST BE SOLVED
Griffith said:
I'm starting to enjoy Grail's Berserk like the real thing. :guts:

And now you get a break to go along with it too! Just like the real thing! :carcus:

Awesome stuff grail. Very touching episode. "That sounded a lot catchier the first time I said it..." hahaha.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Grail said:
Hi guys! In celebration of Father's day, I've made a short-ish comic addressing a very particular father-child relationship. Hope you like it!

It's fucking awesome.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Grail said:
Hi guys! In celebration of Father's day, I've made a short-ish comic addressing a very particular father-child relationship. Hope you like it!
Got a big laugh from the sideways baseball cap. :ganishka:

I really liked it. Nice cameos too!

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Grail said:

That was amazing, Grail. I actually started tearing up halfway through. :sad:

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Wowowow! Thanks so much for the wonderful comments, everybody. I'm glad that you got a kick out of reading it. It was kinda crazy trying to get this comic finished in time for Father's Day (long story involving one of these), but I'm glad that I made the extra effort instead of just being a lazy ass. :troll:

Th3Branded0ne said:
Pretty Good Grail! I wonder if Guts got the Slan ice cream :ganishka:

Actually, the Demon Child got the Slan special. Maybe he's a fan? :slan:

The Good Reverend Skeleton said:
Awesome job, Grail! I feel so bad for the demon child though. Poor little guy just wants his dad to love him. :sad:
Rhombaad said:
That was amazing, Grail. I actually started tearing up halfway through. :sad:

Awww. :judo: :judo: Yeah, the whole reason I made this comic was because I wanted explore the Demon Child's feelings a little more, albeit in a pretty silly way. There's not much fanart of him out there, either. Maybe it's because he looks kinda like a stuffed turkey? :sad:

Dar_Klink

Last Guardian when? - CyberKlink 20XX before dying
Oh man, I was ready for a laugh, but not for how I felt after finishing it. :sad:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
You know Grail, your comic has me reconsidering the way the forum is laid out. There should be a better way to promote/highlight posts that are excellent. I don't want this awesome comic to get buried once the thread page advances... :sad:

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
Walter said:
You know Grail, your comic has me reconsidering the way the forum is laid out. There should be a better way to promote/highlight posts that are excellent. I don't want this awesome comic to get buried once the thread page advances... :sad:
You could replace this:
sk.gif

...with the entire comic. So then people have to read it or scroll down for a while before they see the forum. It'd be funny and inconvenient! :troll:

Top Bottom