This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Title: 風巻(しまき) - Wind Blast

07v05.jpg

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
The title is "Wind Blast." Very cool preview. Very early too. :guts:

Kavaron said:
WOW! Looks like the fight is starting. I want so much Ganishka to kick Griffith's ass

The title alludes to Locus' speech in episode 230 (to Raban, Foss and the rest), which makes me think Ganishka won't be kicking anyone's ass. Hopefully he'll resist though.

Uriel

Aazealh said:
The title is "Wind Blast." The title alludes to Locus' speech in episode 230 (to Raban, Foss and the rest)

Hadn't thought of that -- makes sense though. Maybe this will indeed be the episode that Ganishka falls. Griffith looks none to bothered in this preview, which completely rocked this time around.

LordofMasks

Masks???...yeah, Masks...!!!
So, it seems that the battle is about to start. Griffith as cool as always...hope it will be a great fight.

lord of masks

Great. Will this be the first Episode where we see a decent amount of Griffith's powers? I'm wondering if he will break a sweat at all against Ganishka.

Hmm.Ganishka doesn´t have a chance and he knows it.
Griffith could erase him in a single flash of light...Or he could keep using him,as a puppet to ensure future wars against his empire (allowing Griffith to command huge armies and to gain further control over the small kingdoms)

Personally i´m still waiting for Guts.(How is he going to fit in all this?)

Uriel

Baldulf said:
Personally i´m still waiting for Guts.(How is he going to fit in all this?)

If by "in all this" you mean what is currently happeniny, it's simple: he doesn't. Guts is more removed from Griffith than he was before.

I know.What i mean is How is Guts going to fit in the future?
How both story lines are going to collide?
I´m not able to guess it,thats all.

Oh wow, that's a sweet preview.

I really hope Griffith doesn't let Ganshika live to use him as a puppet. I want to see him die here and now...that would be pretty earth-shaking to the Berserk world. Plus, an absolute defeat would make it even easier for Griffith to assume the throne.

Funkmasta Zeph

Finely made wine since 1840
Ganishka's pride is far too huge.
I have a feeling he dies inside of his mobile palace thing so that all the Alliance and Kushan guys don't see his soul being pulled down and Grif just walks out with Ganish's severed head to show all.
Wonder what Ganishka looks like minus apostle power?

berserker88

The Raging Demon
Sparnage said:
Great. Will this be the first Episode where we see a decent amount of Griffith's powers? I'm wondering if he will break a sweat at all against Ganishka.

Im hoping so, seeing how he is do damn powerful against other apostles, I think this wont a be a walk in the park as some think it will be for Griffith.

LordofMasks

Masks???...yeah, Masks...!!!
I hope Ganishka will show much more power then he has shown allready...and Griffith wont have it to easy on him.

lord of masks

I hope Ganishka will show much more power then he has shown allready...and Griffith wont have it to easy on him.

Griffith will put on a show for the people (if it leaves the confines of a private match). He has to appear as this heroic figure, the savior of Midland. Plus, Griffith is a God Hand. Maybe the most powerful one. No Apostle is even close to his power. If it appears that Ganishka has the upper hand, even for a moment, it'll be because Griffith is allowing it.

Just look at what Griffith did to all those Apostle that got in the way of him focusing on Skull Knight during the Eclipse. With just a wave of his hand he crushed them all.

Awesome preview pic! Can't wait!  :guts:

Griffith will put on a show for the people (if it leaves the confines of a private match).  He has to appear as this heroic figure, the savior of Midland.  Plus, Griffith is a God Hand.  Maybe the most powerful one.  No Apostle is even close to his power.  If it appears that Ganishka has the upper hand, even for a moment, it'll be because Griffith is allowing it.

Just look at what Griffith did to all those Apostle that got in the way of him focusing on Skull Knight during the Eclipse.  With just a wave of his hand he crushed them all.

Yeh, for those exact reasons, I can't see Ganishka getting out of this unless Griffith allows it for whatever reason.

dwarfkicker said:
Just look at what Griffith did to all those Apostle that got in the way of him focusing on Skull Knight during the Eclipse. With just a wave of his hand he crushed them all.

That was in his own realm though, I'd think its a little different, maybe he had more power there, like void opening the portal when SK tried to shank him.

Uriel

It certainly would be interesting to see Griffith utilise gravity the Femto did in the Nexus...

Any thoughts on Silats role in this? I'm sure Miura has him looking on for a reason. But I'm not sure if we'll see him join Griffith's side, or be flee from the both armies with the Tapasa. I suppose it depends on how Griffith goes about defeating Ganishka. Still, I'd be interested to see what you guys and gals make of his eves dropping.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I think Miura's been chiseling Silat's character into a member of Guts' Band for years now. He's setup to be opposed to all these demonic rulers over humanity, just as Guts is. I think this may be one of the final straws for him.

Uriel

Walter said:
I think Miura's been chiseling Silat's character into a member of Guts' Band for years now.

Mmm, that's what I believe too. If Griffith displays some inhuman ability when executing Ganishka, Silat will be as good as sold. I don't know if we'll see him again until Guts & Company come back from their current voyage, though.

berserker88

The Raging Demon
Walter said:
I think Miura's been chiseling Silat's character into a member of Guts' Band for years now. He's setup to be opposed to all these demonic rulers over humanity, just as Guts is. I think this may be one of the final straws for him.

Thats more or less what Ive been thinking, but I hope if that does happen it doesn't take to long to win Silat over to Guts's cause.

Top Bottom