Episode 186

Asir

that facil is to die, that dificil is to be born
weeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhh....

sorry..... no chapter 186 T_T ................................

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
So am I after reading it, I’m doin’ the helicopter over here (Fishbomb taught me)!! I’m officially putting it in my hentai folder because I find it that stimulating!

Okay, enough of that silliness…

Yakusha-sa - extremely cool and weird! Can’t wait to see more of him.

Rhino Man – How did Guts get there so fast and where did he pick up that cool armor? :)  Okay, he only resembles Guts superficially but there is the left arm cannon parallel too, strange.  I’m just waiting for someone to go:  
niko.jpg
“SI GUTTS FARTHER!!!”  

Oh well, can’t wait till they fight each other just for the trash talkin’ there’ll be between ‘em.

Page 13- My best guess, the Mandragora?

The witch – Interesting…two cute little girls introduced already, I think Guts and Griffith both will have one now. The parallels continue.

I had to blink a few times when I saw page 17, it was just so great, especially Zodd and Locus.

Need more time to digest it before I come up with some embarrassing theories, more later.

-Griffith

P.S. Not just Silat and the Tapasa but also the girl was missing from the picture on 17!?!

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Me too!!! He is by FAR my favorite new character! Very mysterious and ridiculously badass. Notice his little sharp blade that cuts through the cloak on page 6. That got me thinkin...

I’m just waiting for someone to go,  :eek:“SI GUTTS FARTHER!!!”

Oh itll happen. The only question is whos going to bring it up first  ;D
Page 13- My best guess, the Mandragora?
I guess you mean, page 13? I dunno though...Bodies in flames, one of which is holding a head. It COULD be the mandragora, but what an odd time to introduce (re-introduce) them into the main plot? I have my doubts, but you could be right.
The witch – Interesting…two cute little girls introduced already, I think Guts and Griffith both will have one now. The parallels continue.

Im PISSED at the character design of the witch. She seems like such a Shounen Jump character. MAGICAL GIRL POPPY!! SERIES THREE!! It seems like such a cop out of a character...Cronus thinks Im crazy for getting this upset over it, but I dont care...Damned Shounen...

It's "rakushasu" ("Rakshas", probably), actually.
"Yakusha-sa" was a mistake made by someone on a Japanese board (and I corrected it after that ^^; ).
I guess the guy got rasetsu/rakshas and yasha/yaksasa mixed? ^^;

Page 14- My best guess, the Mandragora?

Interesting... I hadn't thought about that.
But aren't they supposed to be peaceful? I can't imagine them attacking an army... ^^;
(I can already imagine theories about zombi Hawk Soldiers  ;D )

P.S. Not just Silat and the Tapasa but also the girl was missing from the picture on 17!?!

Well, like I already said, we don't know what happened to Sirat and the Tapasa... But it looks like Rakshas is there, and since the battle is over...
My theory: the Tapasa died but helped Sirat to escape. We'll see. ^^

Also... Well, the girl isn't really a "warrior", so...
But we've seen her in three episodes in a row, now, so I guess she'll be a regular character, at least in the "Seima Senki" chapter...

So... How will that new Elf be named? "Tinkerbell"?  ;D

fletch

Treading trodden trails for a long, long time.
on the far left on page 17... is that a tapasa? real hard to tell, but it kinda looks like the right shape for the face.. just behind the rhino guy's elbow.

Wereallmad

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
The Tapasa were really cool, it'd be a shame to see em go.

As far as the Rino guy, yeah, it does seem like there's kind of a resembalance to Guts. But maybe he's just running out of character designs (Luca and Jill look exactly like the same person, just 10 years or so apart).

I really hope Miura doesn't try some bullshit explaining a blood relationship to Guts or something. But then again, that's just one shot, and I'm not exactly sure how accurate you want to consider it (Locus is the same size as Zodd, while standing what appears to be, the exact same plane in the background, but I dunno, maybe he is 10 feet tall).

Oh well, can’t wait till they fight each other just for the trash talkin’ there’ll be between ‘em.

Even if there's a horn on his helmet, it looks like it's more a "dragon armor" than a "rhino one"...
When the Kushan saw him, they though he was giant or a naga ("dragon" in sanskrit).

I don't know... I was looking forward for Guts fighting a dragon-like Apostle since Godot explained how he created the Dragon Slayer... So, who knows?... ;)

Griffith

I guess you mean, page 13?
Dammit, I'm goofy tonight, first I put the wrong page, AFTER CHECKING!!!  Then when I try to modify my post... I modify yours instead, I erased 13, and replaced it… WITH 13!! ::)  Not my night I guess. Probably the bad cheese I've been eating. :p
Im PISSED at the character design of the witch. She seems like such a Shounen Jump character. MAGICAL GIRL POPPY!! SERIES THREE!! It seems like such a cop out of a character...Cronus thinks Im crazy for getting this upset over it, but I dont care...Damned Shounen...
She's going to help Guts find the Dragon Balls and win the game as SOOPER EFL MAN GUTTSORRS!!!  Seriously, if she has a fairy then I assume she's in with their "clan", why should she look ugly or hard? BTW, how did you keep your sanity during some of the Isidro/Puck/Jerome sequences?
Interesting... I hadn't thought about that.
But aren't they supposed to be peaceful? I can't imagine them attacking an army... ^^;
I thought about that too. But, they could get very violent in the game, plus, we have no idea what sort of effect Griffith’s presence has on them.
(I can already imagine theories about zombi Hawk Soldiers  ;D )
Don’t worry, I took a vow Olivier, never again my friend, never again.
Well, like I already said, we don't know what happened to Sirat and the Tapasa... But it looks like Rakshas is there, and since the battle is over...
My theory: the Tapasa died but helped Sirat to escape. We'll see. ^^
Also... Well, the girl isn't really a "warrior", so...
But we've seen her in three episodes in a row, now, so I guess she'll be a regular character, at least in the "Seima Senki" chapter...
I still just thought that she’d be there since she seemed very important at the end of the last chapter.  
So... How will that new Elf be named? "Tinkerbell"?  ;D
C’mon now, Walter’s crazy enough as it is.
The Tapasa were really cool, it'd be a shame to see em go.
There would still be two left.

-Griffith

P.S. I think it looks more like a dragon too but you originally referred to him as a Rhino (before you saw him) so I kept it up for the sake of recognition.
I don't know... I was looking forward for Guts fighting a dragon-like Apostle since Godot explained how he created the Dragon Slayer... So, who knows?...  ;)
It would certainly be interesting if this guy was the same "dragon". ;)

Seriously, if she has a fairy then I assume she's in with their "clan", why should she look ugly or hard?

Probably, since she didn't want to get too close to Griffith and co...
Also, she refers to the religious text already mentioned in volume 14 and think that Griffith could be that "Falcon of Darkness, master of the sinful black lambs and king of the blind white ones, the one who will bring the age of darkness".
Maybe the "sinful black lambs" are Griffith's new (Apostle?) friends... The "blind white lambs" being humans...

I think it looks more like a dragon too but you originally referred to him as a Rhino (before you saw him) so I kept it up for the sake of recognition.

I like the Gamera shield.  ;D

It would certainly be interesting if this guy was the same "dragon". ;)

Er... What do you mean bu "the same dragon"?  ???

Griffith

she refers to the religious text already mentioned in volume 14 and think that Griffith could be that "Falcon of Darkness, master of the sinful black lambs and king of the blind white ones, the one who will bring the age of darkness".
Maybe the "sinful black lambs" are Griffith's new (Apostle?) friends... The "blind white lambs" being humans...
I've always thought Griffith was both (but only because he was also Femto).  It all makes perfect sense now though.  Gosh, if Griffith is the Hawk of Darkness I wonder what lone, tireless warrior could be the Hawk of Light and single-handedly save the people of Midland from doom? ...maybe the Bakiraka weren't mistaken at the rebirth site. ;D. (The embarassing theories have started)
I like the Gamera shield.  ;D
Hah!  :)
Er... What do you mean bu "the same dragon"?  ???
Ahh yes, Ranemaka knows my wacky theories well. So, the Midland Army/Royalty had to have seen something that made them ask Godo for a dragon slaying sword. I think it would all wrap together nicely if this guy is a dragon when transformed (and if so, would he be as strong/stronger than Zodd?) ;D

-Griffith

I've always thought Griffith was both (but only because he was also Femto).

I think he is both.
Or maybe he can choose... After all, according to what the Idea told him at the end of episode 83 (anybody knows Kamui, from "X"?   )...

It all makes perfect sense now though.  Gosh, if Griffith is the Hawk of Darkness I wonder what lone, tireless warrior could be the Hawk of Light and single-handedly save the people of Midland from doom? ...

Well, so far, the only Falcon of Light we saw was Griffith, without the shadow of a doubt... ^^;

So, the Midland Army/Royalty had to have seen something that made them ask Godo for a dragon slaying sword.

First of all, if I remember well, Godot never said that it was the King _of Midland_ who asked him to make the Dragon Slayer...
And Godot never believed in dragons, and was fed up with the stupids swords nobles were asking him to make for them. Those swords were all about "show", not about actual fight. So I guess the Dragon Slayer was just supposed to look impressive, and that's why Godot decided to mock the King...

Besides, if there was _really_ a "dragon", now that Godot is dead, who would know about that story and the Dragon Slayer? The "dragon" probably never heard of that sword, the King, if he's still alive, wouldn't like to talk about it (would he even remember?)... and that would probably be about all, I guess?...

I think it would all wrap together nicely if this guy is a dragon when transformed

Symbolically, it would be interesting... Even if Guts already killed several monsters anyway... ^^;

Eclips

Guts: *puff* "Oh yea that is some gooood shiznit"
Is it just me or does the rhino guys ear look sligthly pointy
much like Gatts'
on page 17?? :eek:

am i the only one that thinks miura is going on a frenzy of new characters?
i hope this will be all the new characters for right now, i dont want him to have so many he wont know how to balance out what their actions will be.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
am i the only one that thinks miura is going on a frenzy of new characters?
i hope this will be all the new characters for right now, i dont want him to have so many he wont know how to balance out what their actions will be.
Im glad hes doing this. After all the SHIT we had to go through with the mozgus fight, its GREAT to be able to see stuff actually happening now. Im sure Miura will be able to balance everything. Who says that these new characters are going to have to take a major part in the story just yet? Berserk could go on for 3+ more years! :eek:

Wereallmad

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
I liked the Mozguz fight.

I can't count the number of times i waltzed down mainstreet, pants at my ankles, penis in hand shouting "Pepe ees lonley, whill joo say hi to Pepe!!!!!????".

As for the Rino Dragon, guy. I think he will turn into fireman. Because according to "Fireman comics", fireman's's's kill babies, and he looks like he killed a baby. I think the cannon ball was really a baby. And I saw one of the babies, and the baby looked at me.

Maybe he looks like a Rino and a Dragin because he tried to make a Rino and a Dragon make babies. With a unicorn. And hte unicorn was Griffith's horse.

And I think htere was a Dragon, but it was a real Dragon, the kind you see at the zoo, or the kind they have in Ausuturaliama.

In conclusion, the Mozguz fight was good. The end.

lyricaldanichan

My Boredom Has Outshined The Sun!
Did anybody find it funny that the elf/fairy with the witch girl had transparent clothing on her? what is up with that! hahahaha

Danielle

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
What can I say... wow... I need to ponder this one for a while. As for the witch, I thin it's kind of fitting actually, I mean, the only people that Gatts are relaxed with anyway are kids, so no suprise there...

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Wereallmad, you need to meet with my good friend Pierre. You have a lot in common.

PS: Im not joking, send him a message!!

Top Bottom