Episode 186

Did anybody find it funny that the elf/fairy with the witch girl had transparent clothing on her? what is up with that!

Like I said earlier, the Elf is definitely feminine looking... even if there are no males or females among the Elves, according to what Miura said a few years ago. ^^

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
*ponders Pakk in a dress...* Hmmm no.

Perhaps the little witch girl just has done what girls have been doing for all ages, dressing her 'doll' up ;)

What an episode :eek:!!!!!!!
Ok, so I was thinking that the witch girl will probably meet guts when they get to pucks home she will probably tell him of what happened and Guts will pay Griffith a visit and fight against the dragon rhino knight. ;D

What an episode :eek:!!!!!!!
Ok, so I was thinking that the witch girl will probably meet guts when they get to pucks home she will probably tell him of what happened and Guts will pay Griffith a visit and fight against the dragon rhino knight. ;D

Haha, yeah, it looks like a gathering of apostles...geez...Locus, Pokemon-Knight and um, who was the masked-caped guy who dealt with the tapasa?

Asir

that facil is to die, that dificil is to be born
O_O

WHAT CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE BEGINNING OF THE NEW ERA'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LARGA VIDA A KENTAROU MIURA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Asir

that facil is to die, that dificil is to be born
And we that ourselves that Gatt was the but strong of all the beings humanois "normal", now with the aparicion of Rhino and of the other members of the I exercise of Griffit we give us account that even has a great deal that to exceed Gatt in the road to be able to defeat to Griffit

. With similar demonstrations of power is obvious that Gatt is not the only strong man by here.

to follow the filosofia saint seiya Walter, where can obtain the dialogos of the last three chapters that has removed?

Unfortunately not it could see them.

congratulations for the chapter 186!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wereallmad

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Wereallmad, you need to meet with my good friend Pierre. You have a lot in common.

PS: Im not joking, send him a message!!

Are you propositioning me sir?

*gets out solid-steel tonfa*

In any case, am I the only one who thinks that Gamera sheild guy has armor that looks like it belong's in Gaiseric's era?

I dunno, I'm just trying to spawn some useless speculation.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Nah, it’s just custom-made armor like Griffith’s, Snake Baron’s and Locus’.  God Hand guys get the best shit. ;)

-Griffith

Griffith

Two is my personal favorite (my cousin and I would play it for hours)!  But, you do have a point, the crescent-moon blades on the helmet make him look a lot like Quick Man…but I ask you, just what is wrong with looking like Quick Man?

Anyway, whatever your fashion sense, it’s still high quality armor.

-Griffith

P.S. I'm not exactly in love with Locus' armor either, but hey, at least he doesn’t look like Bubble Man.

Wereallmad

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Bubbleman si teh best.

http://www.himawari.sakura.ne.jp/~azasuke/gallery/mori_001b.jpg

Azasuke like teh bubble too......... Teh bubble from teh nose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LololLoloLOl Romalfao!!!!!!!1112

F

Faust (guest)

Could it be possible that the Dragon Knight is just an alter-ego of Gatts? Like an embodyment of all of Gatts' hatred since he has been branded. Somehow that knight reminds me of the incident earlier in volume 16 when that ghost morphs into Gatts' image after the whole lost childeren fiasco. What do y'all think?

Griffith

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…no. ;) But I don’t think his resemblance to Guts is coincidental.

-Griffith

fletch

Treading trodden trails for a long, long time.
i always wondered where pokemon came from... apparently, they're apostle seed. makes sense. especially in light of the fact that beherits are really just a type of pokeball... yes, it's all becoming clear to me now...

Griffith

Ohhh no. here we go.
THAHAT’S RIHGT WALTHER B.!!! NOBODY THOUGHT I HAD ANY CARZY SPECULATIONS ON THIS GUY BECAUSE I MADE FUN OF TEH IDEA HE ES GUTTS FARTHER!!! BUT IT WAS ALL A RUSE, MY THEHORY IS EVEN BETTAR:  TEH NIDOKING-WARRIOR ES GUTTS FROM TEH FUTURE!!!  HE ACCIDENTALIY DESTROYEDED TEH WORILD BECAUSE HE STOPPED GIRRIFFITH!!!  SO, POOPSY TEH WITCH FROM ELFSVILLE ENDOWED GUTTS WITH TEH SACRED POWERES OF TEH NIDO AND SENT HIM BACK IN TIMES!!! NOW HE MUST SET THINGS RIHGT AS TEH NIDOKING-WARRIOR!!! JUST LIEK TEH KNIGHT OF TEH SKELINGTON!!!! WOWZERS!!!  SORRY THAHAT YUO ARE WRONG WEREALMAD ABOUT MANBABBIES, THAHATS JUST STOOPID!!! AND FLETHC, YOURE WHOLE FAMILY ES A BUNCH OF POKE’MONS, SO SHUT UP YOURE FACE TAK-A-POOP!!!

Okay, seriously now, I simply meant that Miura will do SOMETHING with it.  It doesn’t have to be anything big, it could just be for the purpose of the parallel itself, we’ll see.

-GIRRIFFITH

Boonki

Christopher Lowell's Rainbow Six
I know I'm gonna be a little late on this, but I kinda wanted to put in my two cents about what's going on in these new chapters. I didn't get to look at them until today when I went to my old work and used their computers and I was just like in amazement by everything going on. Like, new characters left and right! But here's my thought... I don't think Miura is building up the Hawks again. We're not really sure what any of these characters motives were for helping Griffith during these last two or three issues. At least I don't know of their motives. I think he could be building an army, but I don't see the resemblance between the new characters and the old Hawks. Lastly, I loooooove the new little witch girl! Like where the hell did this kinda character come from? I like it!

Griffith

Well, it certainly doesn’t look like Miura is paralleling the Hawks (he’d need to introduce like 5 new characters in 187) but I believe the name of Griffith’s army will be the Hawks (or Falcons). In a way, the whole thing is a charade, Griffith and Zodd, if not Griffith alone, could easily take back Midland from the Kushan. If Griffith does indeed build a Hawks/Falcons army I think it’s because he’s trying to make things like they were before, live his dream the way he was supposed to. But he’s ignoring the things he learned at the Eclipse (unless he has already has a plan), he’s in denial about the whole situation with him, God Hand and his dream (check the Gatts Dream thread for my thoughts on that). Griffith can’t go back to the way things were, and how can he be content with his dream the way things stand? I think a major part of the rest of the series, at least for Griffith, will be his realization of this and who helps him come to that realization.

-Griffith

Perhaps the "Falcons" will be the ones to take care of God Hand. Each "Apostle" member(including Griffith) will be responsible for taking care of a member of God Hand, Griffith will of course take care of Void...

just a thought...

Griffith

I don’t think so, first, what would Guts and the good guys do? Second, I think you’d be hard pressed to turn most Apostles against God Hand, I mean, I have enough trouble believing Zodd would (and that idea is crucial to a number of my theories). Plus, the Hawk of Darkness is the master of the sinful black sheep, I think Griffith turning on God Hand goes hand in hand(sounds like a bad pun, but it isn’t!) with turning on his Apostle servants (perhaps excluding Zodd). I think if Griffith Guts against God Hand he’ll be the Hawk of light, he’ll lose not only the faith and allegiance of the Apostles but of the people of Midland as well. But hey, anything’s possible, I just can’t agree with ya’ on this bit of speculation.

-Griffith

Top Bottom