Episode 186

Boonki

Christopher Lowell's Rainbow Six
Yeah... I don't think these new characters are nearly gonna be enough to go against God Hand. They may be able to take out armies and what not, but let's see how they hold up against Gutts. I say when/if Gutts goes back after Griffith, he's gonna have to go thru this new alliance. First he takes out the Nidoking in one swipe: "Buttt...buttt...my cannon shield!" - "Shut up, Pikachu, before I cut off your tongue and make you swallow it." Then he takes out the rest of the wusses in like two swipes. This all goes back to the USO theory. Think about it... Zodd's not all "wow" about these guys fighting right now. So they must not be nearly as powerful as Gutts. I see these new characters as people to help conquer the world. This is also if Griffith is just planning on going the SK route and wanting to unite the world. I dunno... has it really been said that he's new dream is to destroy God Hand? I don't think he cares as much about it as Gutts does. I say Magical Girl goes with Gutts, and the two take on Idea by themselves and she casts Stop/X-Zone on him (FF3/6) and Idea is gone forever! (If the stop/x-zone comment isn't the right combo, don't flame me for it, I can't really remember it anymore.)

M

Mist

Perhaps Vanish/Xzone...?

Apart from that, I think that the witch girl will be the first of the new opponents that Gats will find on his way, if we relate to the Berserk New Year postcard.

Apart from that, I think that the witch girl will be the first of the new opponents that Gats will find on his way, if we relate to the Berserk New Year postcard.

And on the contrary, I think she will probably be his first new ally.  ;D
It doesn't look like she's going to join Griffith, and like you said, she's on the postcard... with all the "good guys" (yeah, I know, Griffith is in the background ^^).

Boonki

Christopher Lowell's Rainbow Six
Yeah, I don't think Magical Girl looks too menacing and evil. I agree that she's gonna take sides with Gutts. And I think fishbomb really is the fishbomb and all, but Griffith a good guy? He's like... the car salesman always claiming he's honest and wants to give you a good deal... but he's rotten and selfish, looking out for #1. Magical Girl est bonne!

The witch girl will probably meet up with guts at pucks home and tell him what has happened. One of those guys in the fire looks like there hand is a leaf making me believe they could be mandragora.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Black sheep.

Olivier...A question about what the witch says. She repeats what Farneeze says in volume 14 yes? At the very beginning of Danzai Hen. The king of the vulgur black sheep and king of the blind white sheep? He shall lead the world into an era of darkness?

Is that even half-accurate? (im trying to remember the words exactly). Anyways, won't Griffith introduce a time of GOOD, happy, golden age? The dark age has been across the world for over 2 years now? I always assumed it was Femto who was the Dark Hawk, bringing the time of darkness, and then Griffith Reborn brings in the time of Light

eintrigga

Today's Yamaba?
i agree with walter, the Dark Age is the perfect stepping stone for Griffith's rise to power and the birth of a new age -- the millenium empire
not unlike that overrated renaissance age crap

does anyone know if they make berserk tarot cards?

Re: Black sheep.

Olivier...A question about what the witch says. She repeats what Farneeze says in volume 14 yes? At the very beginning of Danzai Hen. The king of the vulgur black sheep and king of the blind white sheep? He shall lead the world into an era of darkness?
Is that even half-accurate?

That seems accurate (except for the "vulgur" part, I'd say? ^^;).

Anyways, won't Griffith introduce a time of GOOD, happy, golden age?

I can't remember about that in the Revelations Farnese was quoting from?...
I seem to remember than the first time we ever heard about a "Falcon of Light" was in volume 17?... Not 100% sure (I need to get my volume 14 back  :'( )...

The dark age has been across the world for over 2 years now? I always assumed it was Femto who was the Dark Hawk, bringing the time of darkness, and then Griffith Reborn brings in the time of Light
[/quote]

That's what I thought too (even if I always thought that calling a two year period an "age" was a bit...  :-/ ).
But it looks like Griffith may still be (or become?) the "Falcon of Darkness"...

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Perhaps last two years may have just been a transition period, a time of chaos and disorder but not evil, one that can either develop into a Golden age or a time of darkness depending on Griffith. I think if Griffith tries to go through with his Empire to the end, it will be an age of darkness, much like Gaiseric. If he doesn’t, if he defies his fate and goes against Casulty, it will be a golden age of dreams.

Just one of many possibilities.

-Griffith

mangykid-cinnaman

Why?? why?? why the slaughter of ewoks?!?! noooooo
okay okay, i'll stick to this picture. i still am not sure which picture you meant tho, cuz none of mine were "sick" or involved "donovan and gatts jokes" so im just gonna put one picture on the side, this size or smaller. okay?

PS- griffith, you are still a dildo head, and as long as im alive, even though the words might be stupid, I WILL ALWAYS HAVE THE LAST WORD!!!

dildo head.

Griffith

Er... But he already did, sort of, still... The silhouettes...

And mangykid is a dildo head.
What do mean? The only silhouettes are on page 13, and they don’t really mean anything at this point.

Unless you mean page 17?
PS- griffith, you are still a dildo head, and as long as im alive, even though the words might be stupid, I WILL ALWAYS HAVE THE LAST WORD!!!
Is that so? You amuse me mangykid, I laugh at you and dildo headedness, Hahahaha!

-Griffith

Griffith

I mean both. I think they're the same (I thought it was obvious, actually? ^^;).
I was talking about the individual hawk members. The only parallel I see (besides the dragon and Guts) is that they are an army led by Griffith and will probably be called the Falcons (also the silhouettes on page 13 are a total mystery to us at this point, they could look exactly like the old hawks or they could be Muppets). I am also confused as to why you call them the “same”?

-Griffith

fletch

Treading trodden trails for a long, long time.
because the silohouettes are, presumably, from the only people we've seen attacking the castle so far. i had assumed that the silhouettes were those of griffith's new warriors. i don't know who was who in page 13, but i don't think that really matters. just showing that all his warriors are badass & carved a huge hole through the ranks of the kushan. i'm with oliver on this one, that's the most sensible explanation i can think of, & also seemed obvious at my first reading of it. i mean i suppose it could be the mandragora, but why? even if you assume that zodd was near the mandragora village in the DC game for the purpose of making the infamous zombie hawk soldiers, that hasn't happened (i think... i believe he'll at least put in a note in the sidebar somewhere saying "& meanwhile, back at the ranch, the mandragora thing is going on. now back to griffith) yet so really there'd be no way for the mandragoran infestation to be at the castle, unless the village happens to be close by... & then that'd be rather confusing too, because where would griffith be while gatts is attacking the village? & why would two castles (the baron's & the one the kushan attacked) be so close by? i think it's safe to say that it wouldn't be the same castle, as the one in berserk shows no signs of such turmoil... anyway, i think it's pretty unlikely that the silhouettes are mandragora.

Griffith

because the silohouettes are, presumably, from the only people we've seen attacking the castle so far.
They can't be, on page 12 the Kushan running inside the castle is fleeing from Zodd who’s attacking on the same side as the other Apostles, they're definitely someone or something else.
just showing that all his warriors are badass & carved a huge hole through the ranks of the kushan. i'm with oliver on this one, that's the most sensible explanation i can think of, & also seemed obvious at my first reading of it.
Well of course, I assume everyone killing Kushans is part of Griffith's army.  But who or what are they? Miura left it rather ambiguous. My question was where are the specific hawk members (Corkus, Pippin, Rickert, etc.) paralleled?  I said they weren’t, Olivier said he thought they were in the silhouettes .  I’m trying to find out if there was simply a miscommunication between us, for example, did Olivier think I meant that this army doesn’t parallel the Hawks at all (which they do simply because they are an army led by Griffith)?  That's all I want to know right now.
anyway, i think it's pretty unlikely that the silhouettes are mandragora.
Well, I'm not really debating about that here, it's just one of MANY different possibilities, could just be more Apostles or could something haven't seen before.  Good points against the mandragora idea though, except it’s kind of hard to debate on soundly since there will probably be discrepancies (Niko’s age already seems to be one) between the game and the manga.  

-Griffith

P.S. I edited it out all the asshole! ;)

I am also confused as to why you call them the “same”?

I was talking about the silhouettes _behind_ Zoddo, Roch, Rakshas and "the Naga". I think they're the same people as on pages 12-13: Griffith's allies that we didn't get to see yet.

My question was where are the specific hawk members (Corkus, Pippin, Rickert, etc.) paralleled?  I said they weren’t, Olivier said he thought they were in the silhouettes

Er... No, I thought that you were saying that Griffith's army needed some extra men ("Well, it certainly doesn’t look like Miura is paralleling the Hawks (he’d need to introduce like 5 new characters in 187)"), and I just said that it looks like there _are_ extra men: the silhouettes.

Griffith

You thought I meant Griffith wasn’t making a new army when I said Miura wasn’t paralleling the Hawks unless he introduced more people and that’s why you mentioned the silhouettes?

Because I meant it doesn’t look like he’s paralleling the specific Hawk members.

-Griffith

Top Bottom