Episode 186

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
i personally think Gaiseric's story will be told when Griffith is about to/gains his kingdom. then skullknight will reveal it, to try to keep Griffith from making the mistakes of the past.
Dammit, why didn't you speak up in my 'Downfall Tipoff' thread? Oh well, it's long dead now, but I agree that Skull Knight could spill his story as a warning of things to come, but I wonder if he'd warn Griffith personally, or if he'll tell someone else (in Elvesville) and they're going to warn Griffith, or at least try to... ;)

-Griffith

Griffith

Yeah, makes sense to me, lets move this discussion to the ‘Downfall Tipoff’ thread, this bloody thread is 8 pages!

-Griffith

Griffith

8 pages of random stuff too, it changes every day, there's already an existing thread on the subject, why not use it?

-Griffith

fletch

Treading trodden trails for a long, long time.
this thread will continue well past our lifetimes. well, at least until chapter 187 comes out, anyway.

Btw, what happened to the Tapasa (Or Silatt for that matter?) Also, weren't there 4 Tapasa? There were only 2 w/ Silatt when Griffith arrived

Griffith

Btw, what happened to the Tapasa (Or Silatt for that matter?)
Miura didn’t reveal what happened to them, maybe we’ll find out in 187. I like Olivier’s theory the best; the two Tapasa died allowing Silat time to escape.
Also, weren't there 4 Tapasa? There were only 2 w/ Silatt when Griffith arrived
Looks like the other two just weren’t there.

-Griffith

:'(

I like those guys, but yeah, the only possibilities are that they either die or are allowed to run (which seems unlikely and it would be out of character for them). Hope they at least bloodied that slithery medieval japanese assassin type guy

P

paradiselost

...I don't believe that the 2 Tapasa are died...

...it seems to me really strange that Miura let them die so easly if he gave them for so much time, since the time of the rebirth of Griffith so much importance...

...they seems to play a particular game with Silatt, and this game it seems to me very far to be finished...

...we have only to wait and see...however, it'll be really strange if they should be died...

8)

Top Bottom