Episode 185

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Re: Chapter 185

You ruined my beautiful poem with Zodd's dirty ass!

*shakes fist angrily*

-Griffith

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!

;) Be glad that it is the backside and not the front side that is showing...

By the way... does anybody apart from us swedes understand the concept of doing the 'helicopter'? Damn you all for putting the image of Zodd doung that into my poor innocent mind...

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew

By the way... does anybody apart from us swedes understand the concept of doing the 'helicopter'? Damn you all for putting the image of Zodd doung that into my poor innocent mind...
:eek:Whoa! Whoa! Hold on, the “helicopter”?  Put the image into my poor innocent mind, please!! ;)

-Griffith

P.S. Hold on, I think I figured it out, ewwww.  Also, your mind is NOT innocent if you're thinking of Zodd like that! ;)

Fishbomb

It's a bit like hula hoops, but without the hoop and the clothes and in a different motion if you know what I mean... ;)

Seriously, I wish I still had the link of a guy doing the helicopter looped into all eternity... but I have lost it :( Too bad, it was hilarious...

and yeah... :p I stand revealed, I'm not innocent at all... *blushes* But then again, I'm not the one shoving Zodds ass into peoples faces... ;D

Fishbomb

Ikea is good!

And it will live forever too! The ancient owner has secured so much money in trust funds and the like that it will continue to be driven according to his guidelines pretty much forever. Can't be sold, can't be bought, can't be transformed too much... Ikea will still stand when sweden falls...

*hmmm* Perhaps Ikea is the ultimate strong one?

Top Bottom