Wanting Help with Judeau Statue

Ahh the pains of buliding my oh so small boy statue collection!!!

I've seen this on auction twice, once fully painted, once in kit form. Does anyone know anything about the sculptor or any information at all? It's the only Judeau statue I like.

Thanks
sam_036-img400x265-1143336890wf2002.jpg

hinacchikun-img600x450-1143904279ph.jpg

hinacchikun-img600x450-1143904287ph.jpg

hinacchikun-img600x450-1143904263ph.jpg

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
The maker is Dotou no Tonosama. This kit's a few years old now. The scale is 1/7. I don't know what other information I could give you that you wouldn't already know.

fiathriel said:
Ahh the pains of buliding my oh so small boy statue collection!!!

I've seen this on auction twice, once fully painted, once in kit form. Does anyone know anything about the sculptor or any information at all? It's the only Judeau statue I like.

Thanks

Hey there! I recognize your name. Are you from the hobbyfanatics forum?

Anyways! Well, for starters, here's his website:
http://park1.wakwak.com/~do10/

It's done in frames, so I can't direct link to the judo section, but it's the 5th link from the bottom (on the left side where the url links are)

It was released originally several years ago, and then it was the only berserk kit (of the 4: guts, griff, casca, and judo), that was ever RE-released over a year ago. Dotou No Tono re-released it because he wanted to change his right hand (for some reason). I have never seen a side-by-side comparison of the two diff versions of hands, but I assume it can't be TOO much different. The pictures on his website are of the original release as well, and from what I can tell, it looks great (I have the original release :serpico:)

Anyways, the only way to find it nowadays is YJ. I don't think Dotou No Tono does any more sculpting or makes appearances at festivals anymore. But fortunately, you can find that kit on YJ every so often (maybe shows up 4-5 times a year). Good luck!

PS: If you ever want more information about Berserk kits, my site can be somewhat useful. Just click the link down below in my sig =).

Welcome to SK.net!

Thanks very much!!! Yes I'm from the HF forums and it seems that finding my grail kits is a much more painful process than I originally thought!!

I will keep an eye out on YJ!!!

Thanks again . . . .

Top Bottom