BERSERK Movie Posters

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Calling all photoshop fiends. We've all seen the awful Berserk movie threads over the years, now it's time to bring those bad ideas to life. I want to see YOUR Berserk movie poster. I'll get things started with this masterpiece inspired by the latest Berserk movie thread:

BERSERKMOVIE3.gif

Coming to a nightmare near you.​

What kind of BERSERK: THE MOVIE you make is up to you, I chose the route of the terrible movie here, but maybe someone can make a poster for a Berserk movie that actually looks worth watching? Anything goes, basically. That said, but if you're interested and short on bad ideas for a Berserk movie, just go here:

http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=5311.new#new

BerserkMovie.jpg

BOTH.jpg

80'sposter.jpg

80'sDVD.jpg

BerserkBlood.jpg

UPDATE: For the Hell of it and to keep them all in one place, here's my old Berserk movie crossover/parody avatars and sigs. I know Ewok will appreciate it. =)

Brokeback3.jpg
crazy.jpg
beastman3cape.jpg

skullyguardsig.jpg
beastkongbars.jpg

CnC

Ad Oculos
Re: BERSERK: THE MOVIE! Posters

if I can get some free time I'll definitely do something...

Griffith

CnC said:
if I can get some free time I'll definitely do something...

Excellent, as a matter of fact, I had you in mind when I started the thread. :carcus:

I think we've got a lot of people here that could deliever some good/funny stuff. And remember kids, you don't have to be a CnC to get it done; as you can see from mine, bad works just fine. =)

IsolatioN

Last Soldier Standing

Oh god.... I can't believe what I have created! It burns my eyes!!

berserktehmovie0jw.jpg

Also, can't forget the variation posters :troll::

berserkposter19yu.jpg

XD

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!

IsolatioN said:
Oh god.... I can't believe what I have created! It burns my eyes!!

I love it! A big thanks to Grif for starting this topic. I'm sure it will produce some hilarious creations. Damn, I have to learn how to use photoshop! :judo:

S

smoke

KOOOOODAKBNE.jpg

Incredibly well made, I know. Please, don't praise me TOO much. :troll:

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler

Great idea, GNM! I can't wait to see what's posted next. Every one posted so far has been great! :guts:

Griffith

ANGER IS GOOD... I like it. :guts:

I also like the superimposed "The Motion Picture" logo on the LOTR one. Anyway, here's a twist, or more of an inside joke on the concept...

BerserkBlood.jpg

Raziel

"Each man is haunted until his humanity awakens."

I'll have to give this a try whenever I get a little more spare time.  But the posters so far are hilarious.

CnC

Ad Oculos

excuse me for not creating anything more clever (its late). I'll do a gag poster next :zodd:

disclaimer: only had an hour and a half to work on this while the next chapter of the book I'm workin' on is being uploaded. meh :troll:

berserk_movie_poster.jpg

CnC

Ad Oculos

"A time will come when winning is everthing" -lol. I love that. Its so appropriate

Griffith

docster said:
Btw griff, I loaned the "credits" from yor last picture :)

No problem, and it looks good. That's actually the credits and poster of Flesh & Blood, a movie Miura mentioned as having some minor influence on the series (along with others of it's kind), specifically Guts' appearance as to Rutger Hauer. The joke is that it might be about as close to "Berserk: The Movie" as there is. The REAL Berserk: The Movie!

Anyway, nice work so far everyone, but just to clarify, I meant to emphasize live action movie posters with real people. Smoke got the idea... sort of. =)

And lovely work too, CnC.

"Griffith No More!" said:
No problem, and it looks good. That's actually the credits and poster of Flesh & Blood, a movie Miura mentioned as having some minor influence on the series (along with others of it's kind), specifically Guts' appearance as to Rutger Hauer. The joke is that it might be about as close to "Berserk: The Movie" as there is. The REAL Berserk: The Movie!

Yeah I know, I really love that movie, well I nearly love all movies Rutger Haur stars in :)

CnC

Ad Oculos

"Griffith No More!" said:
Anyway, nice work so far everyone, but just to clarify, I meant to emphasize live action movie posters with real people.

yea, I realized that but once I got the idea for my earlier post I just went for it. I'll play by the rules in the future. promise :carcus:

I don't have Photoshop, so I just used whatever software I had. Here's the result. Sticking to the bad live action movie theme...

movie0le.jpg

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh"​

This thread is fun! :guts:

Griffith

Hahaha, now THAT'S what I'm talking about. =)

Anyway, I think I've about finished with my "serious" entry, so let's get the ball rolling on those:

BerserkMovie.jpg

Finally realized my dream of a photorealistic Guts.​

Top Bottom