BERSERK Movie Posters

NightCrawler

Aeons gone, vast, mad and deathless
Re: BERSERK: THE MOVIE Posters

Griff that looks great! I love it. Never doubted that Di Caprio is the perfect Griffith. And i prefer his hair like this (the white hair is just a little bit silly, and wouldnt work in a movie).

NightCrawler said:
Griff that looks great! I love it. Never doubted that Di Caprio is the perfect Griffith. And i prefer his hair like this (the white hair is just a little bit silly, and wouldnt work in a movie).

Your quite right, but bare in mind he did have white hair in the anime as well so I think he would need it, despite it looking silly. lol

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

Skullgrin140 said:
Your quite right, but bare in mind he did have white hair in the anime as well so I think he would need it, despite it looking silly. lol
Why should the anime's choice in hair colors be important for a movie adaptation, LAWL?

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler

Skullgrin140 said:
Oh sorry, I mean the manga

His hair is more of a light blue in the manga. Least that's the way his hair has been depicticed in the covers and poster inserts.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

Rhombaad said:
His hair is more of a light blue in the manga. Least that's the way his hair has been depicticed in the covers and poster inserts.

No, his hair has been depicted in several different colors (light blue being one), but I think the more consistent is white so far.

CnC

Ad Oculos

does it really matter? If griff wanted leo's hair to be white that would have been a simple adjustment to make. He didn't do it, lets move on.

Lets have some more posters :)

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew

CnC said:
Lets have some more posters :)

Good call, this isn't the Griff's hair debate thread; but yeah, for the record, it looked stupid. =)

Stream

Inousha

gosh...

A girl arrives on the forum, she sees the other "Berserk movie" thread, she sees Griffith No More's  signature and almost gets a heart attack  XD
For a second I thought it's the real thing..  :troll:

And I like this thread even better, some great work you people have done here, and some made me laugh like hell  :troll:
Neat!

Griffith

Time for the sequels to roll in! :carcus:

BerserkMovie2.jpg

Femto the Raven

The location of agony? The human soul.

There is some great, and disturbing, stuff on this thread. Keep up the good work guys. I've got a Photoshop piece to add, but's not suited for human eyes yet. :void:

Btw...after seeing The Departed I'm not totally opposed to Leo playing Griffith, but I hope that if they ever do make a Berserk film that Halle berry is not where near it!

Radzeke

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL

CNC DIDN'T COMMENT BECAUSE THE "LIGHTING" CAUSED HIS EYEBALLS TO SIMUTANEOUSLY MELT AND EXPLODE WHILE THE RESULTING WHITE HOT EYE ACID RAN DOWN HIS FACE AND BURNED HIS GENITALIAS, SO HE'S IN THE HOSPITAL GETTING PROFESSIONALLY MERCY KILLED. AND NICE FAKE LOOKING BLOOD!

YOU SHOULD HAVE AT LEAST THROWN A GNARLY LOOKIN 2 ON THERE.

CnC

Ad Oculos

lol. sorry for the delay. The photoshop job is excellent as always, griff.

It works, compositionally. Great job.

Oh, and the lighting is fine :guts:

Griffith

Pfffff, I just think the bright red-orange flames camouflage the image, like mud, from your Predator-like infrared vision. From now on every piece I do will have the lighting setup: "subject lit by dancing flames of surrounding inferno." =)

Thanks for the compliments guys, but what would be really cool is if we got some more of these suckers thrown up here! C'mon, you know you want to. :carcus:

CnC

Ad Oculos

Griffith No More! said:
Pfffff, I just think the bright red-orange flames camouflage the image, like mud, from your Predator-like infrared vision. From now on every piece I do will have the lighting setup: "subject lit by dancing flames of surrounding inferno." =)

Well the subject is the breakup in the pattern. The armor immediatly stands out to me even if it shares the same color scheme. Perhaps something could have been done to make the eye pop out a bit more. But it still works.

Griffith No More! said:
Thanks for the compliments guys, but what would be really cool is if we got some more of these suckers thrown up here! C'mon, you know you want to. :carcus:

I'll see what I can do :guts:

Griffith

CnC said:
Well the subject is the breakup in the pattern. The armor immediatly stands out to me even if it shares the same color scheme. Perhaps something could have been done to make the eye pop out a bit more. But it still works.

Now that's more like it. Just to put my knowledge in perspective, until near the end, I wasn't even sure if you were pointing out good things or bad. =)

CnC said:
I'll see what I can do :guts:

Yes! I'm still hoping for that transcendent image from you; and don't think I won't personally raise the bar:

Skull_Lee_Movie.jpg

CnC

Ad Oculos

Griffith No More! said:
Yes! I'm still hoping for that transcendent image from you; and don't think I won't personally raise the bar:

http://www.skullknight.net/griffith/Skull_Lee_Movie.jpg

I dunno. That looks like the kind of movie I'd love to watch.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

handsome rakshas said:
The winner. Thats the funnniest pic I've seen in a long time, how in the hell do you expect anyone to top that?
Yeah I have to say, it's just not fair when you have the monopoly on comedy. :judo:

Top Bottom