BERSERK Movie Posters

Not much effort here, but you can't deny it's fitting to the berserk theme :guts:
URL=http://allyoucanupload.webshots.com/v/2004959933777010033]
2004959933777010033_rs.jpg
[/URL]

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
that guts actor is so good! i remember him in biff griff haha! soo great! oh and in berserk II the berserkening great stuff! :serpico:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Truly awesome... and creepy chick (Mena Sovari) face for Griffith. How'd you get all those roses to look like the Eclipse faces? Superb work.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Walter said:
Truly awesome... and creepy chick (Mena Sovari) face for Griffith. How'd you get all those roses to look like the Eclipse faces? Superb work.

A screencap from the anime I got at arcticnightfall, and a helluva lot of clonestamping. :carcus:

Yeah, I don't know why but I just woke up this morning... with the urge to do this (kind of like that Gaiseric image). Can't really explain it, but it was done and posted like that while others I've had in the pipeline for awhile I continue to wait on. I think it was just so simple there really wasn't anything I cared to work on improving over time. Anyway, this connection was really inspired by Slan coming out of the Troll guts, but if I did that, it would be another one I'd be laboring with forever, and it would lose the whole rose/face thing and probably be much crappier overall upon completion. So, I'm happy with this.

Griffith

BlackBeastMoan.jpg

Here's a laugher. This one came up in the chat room today, so I gave it a quick shot. Sort of a copout just inserting Beast armor rather than turning Samuel L. Jackson into Guts (you try it =), but I love the look of the Beast in that wifebeater. I basically stopped caring when it came to making "Casca" or proper coloring, and just wrapped it up soon after. You get the idea.

Dirty Dog

Sparnage said:
Schierke really freaks me out.
Agreed. Now I'm going to have nightmares of Frodo being a crossdresser.
Griff, couldn't you have swapped Frodo's face for, say, a 13-year-old girl's?

Also, I don't see Serpico or Isidro. (Nor do the two women in the background look like Casca and Farnese to me, though I guess you probably didn't want to tweak them much?)

Great job with Guts' hair though, and SK looks like a toy but I guess that the Frodierke is probably just so creepy that it downplays SK too much.

Okin

The Ultimate Battle Creature
Great job with Shiercke and Guts. The angle of the sword works perfectly with hiding the size, and Elijah is my first casting for Shiercke any day!

Griffith

Thanks guys, and since Okin brought the thread back from the dead, I'll throw it another bone:

TOTR3.jpg

Prequel, or... sequel!? :isidro:

Griffith

CnC said:
haha... very cool. You really like this panel, dont ya?

Haha, yeah, I started these two at the same time actually (this is where I put Gaiseric's helmet when I removed it =), and before the other TOTR poster. This one just sort fell through the cracks but was ready to go.

passionhawk.jpg

Top Bottom