BERSERK Movie Posters

Ah, this is the perfect thread to post this. So earlier this summer I discovered a small wormhole underneath my desk. Apparently it leads to the future and spits out future-y things occasionally. So far I've gotten a cool pair of laser sunglasses, a pen that works in zero-gravity (haven't gotten the chance to see if it actually works yet) and a book about the financial crisis of 2017 (hint: the CEO of Chase Bank isn't who he says he is). But this is the first time something Berserk-related has come out. I'm guessing it's a long-form poster for what I believe to be the FINAL Berserk movie. Unfortunately I can't read Japanese so I have no idea what it says.

Anyway without further ado, enjoy!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

X

Xem

Found this with some random browsing for Miura art,

Berserk_the_black_swordsman_by_FraGatsu.jpg

This is a movie poster for that Italian fan made movie, one of the makers has a thread for it here.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Gobolatula said:
That is actually pretty decent.

Yeah, I'd say it's more than pretty decent, muscular disparity aside. Great fan poster/cover.

Gobolatula said:
I'd be slightly curious to see a live action black swordsman movie.
Irvine said:
Hell NO!! A few years ago I read that some guys in hollywood wanted to make a Berserk movie. :magni:

http://skullknight.net/bsom/announce.html :carcus:

Not ashamed to say I may or may not have come up with an idea or two, looked up correct screenplay formatting, started a scriptment, etc.

:badbone:

Top Bottom