Episode 284

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Re: Episode 284 (+ special preview)

Forest Wraith said:
I noticed something that I thought was kind of Funny: Did anyone else see how the Noble suffering from severe Male-pattern Baldness has an Octopus as his Emblem? Isn't "Bald-Headed Octopus." A common insult against Bald people in Japan?

Actually, I didn't. That's pretty funny. Now I understand Grail's addition of an octopus in her drawing on the Oekaki board. :void:

It may be late but thanks for the scan Aaz (and big thx to Puella for the translation too) nice episode anyway Midland's noblemen are as stupid as alwaays because I would not taunt a man like Griffith right after I saw him "defeat" such a big army (btw their faces are priceless)

Kipitup everybody

I realise that people have already examined the "20 years later" picture in photoshop, but some people are still skeptical. I did go through the entire thread looking to see if anybody else had found out for sure, so if I missed something important by chance, sorry. Anyway, onto the real post.

I'm pretty sure it's just a good photoshop. In fact, I went and found the exact pages that a bunch of those pictures came from. I don't think linked thumbnails will work using the BB codes here, so you'll have to make do with just links.

All episode numbers are relative to the volume they're in, not the exact episode numbers. Also, all of these pictures have been modified carefully in some small ways, but you can easily see that the lines match exactly with the pictures in the original "20 years later" image.

Old Guts (Volume 17, Episode 10)
http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/102/oldgutsif3.png

Isidro's head (Volume 4, Episode 1)
http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/3738/ishidoroheadvw5.png

Schierke's body (Volume 24, Episode 1)
http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/6779/shierkebodyqd6.png

Isidro's sword (Volume 29, Episode 1):
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/4760/ishidoroswordnk1.png

I don't think Miura would have to resort to photoshopping his own pictures, so my conclusion is that it's just a joke (and a very well done photoshop).

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew

I've uncovered more evidence! :troll:

20proof2.jpg

20proof.jpg

Yes, you can all thank me, Aaz, and puella for this month long April fools (plus a nod to big cheese and creative consultant, Wally B). And special credit to mr.crabe for being the FIRST person to figure out our evil scheme WITH proof, which must have been lost in the evidence room with everything since. :carcus:

Well, you have to realize that some people gave up railing against the prank and just played along... :guts:

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew

bph said:
Well, you have to realize that some people gave up railing against the prank and just played along... :guts:

No, I had no idea. I'm a fuckin' idiot over here.

Sorry, an attempt at an inside joke of sorts. I wasn't trying to imply you didn't... I was referencing the "omg!!111 mey post wast delted!!111" reaction that a lot of people (including myself at first) had, only to be forced into playing along (or be destroyed by Aaz), but I didn't convey it particularly well.

Forest Wraith said:
Link removed

I noticed something that I thought was kind of Funny: Did anyone else see how the Noble suffering from severe Male-pattern Baldness has an Octopus as his Emblem? Isn't "Bald-Headed Octopus." A common insult against Bald people in Japan?

o_O

Saeki said:
you didn't have to quote it you know! :puck:

Erm sorrie. =X Haha actually it was pretty late and I was surprised... "what a special preview!!!" :serpico: LOL But yeah I shouldn't have quoted it... sorry about that. ><

Top Bottom