Poor Gatts

_VOID_

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Ive been thinking if gatts dont get the brand off of him there wont be a "happy ending" cause he if dies of age or something he will still end up in hell. So the brand must come off eventually or gatts struggle will be useless cause his going to end up in hell anyway, which is kind of sad.....

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
I agree.

>>It’s not enough that Guts gets to be with Caska for Berserk to end happily. The only way Guts could have a truly happy ending, is if God Hand and falls. Even if he could accept and disregard them controlling human fate, he and Caska are sacrifices; when they die, whether by demons or old age, their souls will forever belong to God Hand. Without God Hand’s destruction, the best ending for Guts’ we could hope for is a bittersweet one; one where he enjoys the remainder of his life with Caska, only to be damned for the rest of his eternity with her.

-Griffith

Kenoh-Sama

"What is love? Not that I want some or anythi
Ive been thinking if gatts dont get the brand off of him there wont be a "happy ending" cause he if dies of age or something he will still end up in hell. So the brand must come off eventually or gatts struggle will be useless cause his going to end up in hell anyway, which is kind of sad.....

If Guts removed the Brand he'd bleed to death. ;)

Shaughn

What can you tell me about Voodoo?
One of the things I've wondered about is this... Even if Gatts or Skull Knight do "kill" all of God's Hand, what would happen? Would it be possible to summon them again, at the next eclipse? If so, what would happen to the sacrifices from the previous summoning?

When the demons ins Berserk die, are they really gone? Or can they be reborn, like Griffith? If they could, what implications would this have for people like Gatts and Casca who have been marked? Haha, who knows, maybe I just think about this stuff too much.

I haven't read much of the more recent manga, so I don't know if this is answered in there, so I apologize if I'm bringing up something we already know.

~Shaughn

Graywords

Bettychu, I choose YOU!
One of the things I've wondered about is this... Even if Gatts or Skull Knight do "kill" all of God's Hand, what would happen? Would it be possible to summon them again, at the next eclipse? If so, what would happen to the sacrifices from the previous summoning?
I've often wondered, if Void, the one who performed the ceremony and controlled the branding, were killed, could that possibly destroy the brands? If so, maybe that's why Skully is so intent on kicking his ass? *shrug*

Then I said to myself, "Do you actually think Miura would be THAT simple and predictable?" After that I shut up. ^^

Shaughn

What can you tell me about Voodoo?
It's tough to gague how the whole thing will end up, which is another topic altogether. As for the brands though, they're obviously much more than a physical marking. Given Gatts' willingness to sacrifice his arm to save Casca, he'd probably attempt to carve off the brand if he thought it'd do anything.

Good question about Void specifically. I don't think killing him would be enough though. All demons seem to know what it's about, so I'd guess that knowledge has more to do with God's Hand as a whole rather than void specifically.

~Shaughn

puella

Berserk forever
If you ask Korean berserk fans "what's the best translation for you", many of them would answer "show me your back"
As you know it comes out when Donovan tries to rape young Guts. I don't know why people like that words so much. I guess it contains some kinda joke and sarcasm.
got a question.
How's that words translated into English? and what's that in Japanese?

shiz

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
rofl
I think gatts thinks the brand is actually helping him even those its cursing him.
Gats gets impaled and all sorts of things done to him and he gets up like someone just hit him with like a stick. He bleeds all over and only gets tired..
Come on I think the brand does more then alert demons to his wereabouts...

Rellik

The devil is insides us all.
rofl
I think gatts thinks the brand is actually helping him even those its cursing him.
Gats gets impaled and all sorts of things done to him and he gets up like someone just hit him with like a stick. He bleeds all over and only gets tired..
Come on I think the brand does more then alert demons to his wereabouts...
That's fairy magic that heals him not the brand but who knows maybe it did make him tougher. Skull Knight did say "you are no longer fully in this world". Maybe it allows him to bend the rules farther than any other human. Although Gutts proved he was badass before the brand in his fight with wyld.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
That's fairy magic that heals him not the brand but who knows maybe it did make him tougher. Skull Knight did say  "you are no longer fully in this world". Maybe it allows him to bend the rules farther than any other human. Although Gutts proved he was badass before the brand in his fight with wyld.
Its already confirmed (ch 203) that those in the Interstice can strengthen their hold on physical objects by merely existing in the Astral plane over a period of time. Guts wielding and increasing strength (see ch 181's fight with Zodd, and Guts swinging the sword with his teeth in volume 3) with the Dragon Slayer, its apparent that hes increasing in his physical hold on the object. The brand itself doesnt do anything, but it signifies that hes no longer in the mortal world. Hes in the Interstice.

Guts just happens to be a really tough guy. Add that to his increased interstice strength and you have one major badass.

D

Drachenfels

The brand deals pain to Guts. Pain makes Guts angry. And when Guts get angry enough...

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
Its already confirmed (ch 203) that those in the Interstice can strengthen their hold on physical objects by merely existing in the Astral plane over a period of time. Guts wielding and increasing strength (see ch 181's fight with Zodd, and Guts swinging the sword with his teeth in volume 3) with the Dragon Slayer, its apparent that hes increasing in his physical hold on the object. The brand itself doesnt do anything, but it signifies that hes no longer in the mortal world. Hes in the Interstice.

I wonder about another possible side-effect of surviving within that Astral plane prolonged life or slowdown of aging. That would be cool!

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I wonder about another possible side-effect of surviving within that Astral plane prolonged life or slowdown of aging. That would be cool!
Well, there's certainly something strange about Flora's age...

Lliugusamui

around the corner
imagine Guts band training 300 years to be able to fight Griffith, then the fifth arc would come ... err ... i hope it won't be that

D

Drachenfels

imagine Guts band training 300 years to be able to fight Griffith, then the fifth arc would come ... err ... i hope it won't be that

Then they still would have no chance against Griffith's apostle army. Except they would gain Matrix-powers...

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
I think he means the fact about Serpico's accepting the wind sword and wind cloak from Flora.

Top Bottom