Delusion's Berserk fanart

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
delusion said:
http://reversedelusion.com/upload/gutscaska.jpg

Enjoy guys~!

Very cool! Whoever whisked that away from you is one lucky Berserk fan. I love seeing pictures like this of Guts and Casca. :serpico:

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Yeah Delusion, your art is just fantabulous! And to top it all off, a Guts and Casca picture! You can do no wrong my friend! :guts:

CnC said:
Go for it. Always good to see some activity on the 'Station.
Waaah, I drew a pretty pic of Guts and Cascaface after you made this post but I don't have a scanner here at my parent's... *sniffle* Guess I'll have to wait 'till I get back home or ask one of my friends... omg I can't wait to share it though! *gleeeeee* Not to hijack your thread Delusion, infact your drawing is what inspired me to draw my own! :D

Serpico

Farnese is the bomb diggity
Nice Job Del, you did a lot of work in just an hour and half; there is even a background! I like the composition. Couples fanart is always good too.

Hahaha, thanks guys! Glad you like. Actually, what the girl told me was that.. if anyone should get pussy, it's Guts, and that I needed to draw them together *laughs* I made up the scene entirely, since all she asked for was Guts and Caska, and before she went all crazy.

Spiney: You've gotta post once you get it scanned! I'm glad I could inspire you to draw them! And, as everyone says, there just isn't enough Berserk fanart..!

CnC: That was my thoughts exactly.. and of course always with his trusty sword at his side. :guts: I agree with you on the proportion issues- it's just one of those things! I asked around the other artist's while I was working on it, to try and keep and problems from arising.. but it's always that.. after the fact noticing of proportion issues. Ah well! That's why I've gotta always keep on practicing. ^_^

Thanks all!

delusion said:
Spiney: You've gotta post once you get it scanned! I'm glad I could inspire you to draw them! And, as everyone says, there just isn't enough Berserk fanart..!
Bwuahaha, I managed to go hang out with a pal today (who has a scanner woo!) and am doing my best to edit it right now @_@ (but I'll definitely this is my first time using Open Canvas for it...) Woohoo!

Hey guys~! Long time no see! I'm always up and about here at SK.net checking up on the Berserk chatter, but I don't usually have much to add myself. Fanart's about the only thing I time-to-time contribute to show my Berserk love...!! But here's some art of mine I've been meaning to share with you guys since the holidays. A few lucky people got some Berserk art for Christmas this past year, and here it is:

2008_1203_beserk1.jpg

2008_1203_beserk2.jpg

Sorry for the blurriness, I had to take photos of these, since they're pretty large boards that I worked on! It was requested a Griffith/Charlotte image, from recent episodes, and then a "what if.." image of maybe what could happen when the team finally got to Elf Helm.. and are having a bit of practice fencing! I thought it'd amuse you all!

Anyway, happy belated holidays to you all, and if I draw any more Berserk art I'll be sure to share it with you!
Until then, keep up the wonderful speculation! I enjoy reading what all of you have to say!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Hey delusion, nice to see you again! :SK:

delusion said:

Holy shit, now this is what I call awesome. :isidro: You might have been away for a while, but you certainly didn't come back empty-handed! Thanks a lot for sharing those, they're superb. I only regret that you can't scan them properly.

delusion said:
Anyway, happy belated holidays to you all, and if I draw any more Berserk art I'll be sure to share it with you!
Until then, keep up the wonderful speculation! I enjoy reading what all of you have to say!

Well I'm glad you enjoy everyone's contributions around here, and by all means, please do share more of your art whenever possible. :serpico:

Lithrael

Remember, always hold your apple tight
Those are amazing! Thanks for sharing 'em!

Man, that *really* makes me want to see Casca sane again... :sad:

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Awesome stuff, Delusion!  I really like the idea of Casca sparring with Serpico once she gets her sanity back.  Your take on Griffith and Charlotte is pretty cool, too.

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Awesome stuff! I'm terribly jealous of the recipients of those presents. :guts: It's a shame that you couldn't scan it though, it looks like there're a bunch of great details that the camera just doesn't capture.

Thanks so much for the comments, guys!!

Aazealh: Yeah, I'm sorry I couldn't scan them as well! Alas, they wouldn't fit on my small scanner, and trying to might have smeared around the pencils. I'll definitely share more Berserk art when I make some! And I'm sure I will :slan:

Vampire_Hunter_Bob: Thanks! And yeah, I think sometimes a lot of my representations of the characters look odd? Rather than copying Miura's art and style directly, I just try to draw the characters in my own art style.

Rhombaad: Thanks very much! Yeah it was requested that they be sparring. It was fun to imagine, since Caska has no armor, so I tried to make up some armor and weapon that looked a bit "elf-y" for her here...

Grail: Hahaha! Yeah it's actually the same girl who snagged a Berserk commission I did a year or so prior. She's going to have a cache of my Berserk artwork... Hopefully I will be able to scan the art I do for her in the future!

and I guess since you liked the last, here's just a little doodle I did when I was rereading earlier Berserk Books:
2009_0221_fnar.jpg

Very nice. I really like the way you did Guts. Casca looks very difficult to capture properly but I think you did a pretty good job.
:guts:

Top Bottom