Berserk Official Website

eternal

time is of no essence...
what happened to it? I haven't been able to access it for a long time. Did Miura decided to take it down or moved to somwhere else I am not aware of?

eternal

time is of no essence...
well, I haven't read Berserk for 2 years because it is so slow. Recently I begin reading it again after I found the pile of Berserk manga in my storage room.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Like, almost 2 years ago. That site was long gone even before this website started up.

B

bouville

...I want to send a big big "tciao" to all my friends in this website...

...I lways follow you, guys, and you are silly like always...

:-)

...however, no problem, I'm not back, so, be quiet, ok?

:-*

...remember that the official website of Griffith is just ready...I believe it'll come after the next summer...

...with my friends Hakusensha...

kisses by
paradiselost

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
Gasp!!! Miura conception of the universe is TRUE. Just four hours ago a friend of mine was moaning about the lack of scans -she is a real addict- and I told her : for that you had to thank two names Hakushensa and...I return here and what I see : the two names togheter. Boys, this is really weird ;D

puella

Berserk forever
I was sick in bed. yeah I was in the hospital for about 2 weeks.
Now I'm getting better and better but!!!! I think it's time to get back to my damn hospital! :-/

However, he didn't use his legendary ;) so I hope it's poor wicked damn joke.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Now I'm getting better and better but!!!! I think it's time to get back to my damn hospital! :-/

thats where you've been. get better.

However, he didn't use his legendary  ;) so I hope it's poor wicked damn joke.

no it's not him. ::) either that or he took your advise and saw an eye docter.

roberto999

However, he didn't use his legendary  ;) so I hope it's poor wicked damn joke.
It is not, and do you want know something funny ? Do you remember that Italian Berserk Forum that I have shown you? They know about him and they hate him more than us. In fact it seems is a favorite tactics of him to promise everyone fire, death, destruction and black looks under the protection of hakushensa. So this forum will be the second to fall when he will incarnate in Grifitus the wonder polecat ;D

...remember that the official website of Griffith is just ready...I believe it'll come after the next summer...

kisses by
paradiselost

you reeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaallly suck at that.

BOB

poruno sutâ

kisses by
paradiselost

ANYONE TELL ME WHERE THAT CUNT LIVES!!!!

It was italy ain't it? I'm gonna spend my next holiday there only to have the pleasure of gutting this fuck like a pig.

Hear me you pigfuck if you're mommy wouldn't stink the way she does maybe i could be your father
Have a nice day you fucking pansy :-*

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
It is not, and do you want know something funny ? Do you remember that Italian Berserk Forum that I have shown you? They know about him and they hate him more than us. In fact it seems is a favorite tactics of him to promise everyone fire, death, destruction and black looks under the protection of hakushensa. So this forum will be the second to fall when he will incarnate in Grifitus the wonder polecat ;D

mind posting the link?

pick a number and wait in line.

*takes a number* WTF? my number is 3,248.

B

bouville3

...well...

...some new answers for u...

;-)

...to Roberto999: sei un emerito deficiente: devi sapere che quei ceffi che gestiscono quel web site sono dei pirati...non è che sei tu uno di essi? Cresci...

;-)

to the others...
...well, yeah, of course, bouville is paradiselost, of course, I am...

...can't you recognize me?

;-)

...however, guys, no problems, I don't want to enter in your discussions, these ones are too high for my little brain...

...and, yeah, that website is not my website, but is a very good italian work, not like that idiot website Roberto999 was talking about...

...and, yeah, my website is still preparing, and then....

au revoir tout le monde de vois

;-)))))))))))

roberto999

...to Roberto999: sei un emerito deficiente: devi sapere che quei ceffi che gestiscono quel web site sono dei pirati...non è che sei tu uno di essi? Cresci...
For the joy of my fans that not understanding italian could have lost a chance to cheer (like they usually do when someone kick my ass ;D )
Translation:
to Roberto999 you are a emeritus deficent: you have to know that those mugs that manage that web site are pirates. Are you one of them?Grow up

Well me no, but Patchy is another history entirely ;D

Bouville3? Have you already been cancelled two times?

puella

Berserk forever
Are you one of them?Grow up
Grow up? a-ha~ Roberto and me grow up enough at least more than you paradiselost. Oh sorry, Monique! you have dreamseller and dreamseller1 IDs here? :D but you erased one of them. Good. I'm not happy you make our site messy.
I can't believe your age :eek:

...and, yeah, my website is still preparing, and then....
Good! hope your site gets open soon. then just stay there.

***but you know I'm your fan. you never stop. 8)

Walter: :'( don't cancel his(her?) ID,pleeeeeeeeease. I'm begging you as HIS #1 fan. :'(

Lliugusamui

around the corner
au revoir tout le monde de vois

;-)))))))))))

...please...

>:(

...keep only italian in your language and go away...

...moreover, you could learn how to speak french : 'de vois', what the fuck is that ...

>:(

coverorig.jpg

B

bouville3

;)Re: Berserk Official Website

...Roberto, impara l'inglese prima di tradurre, deficiente...

;-)

puella

Berserk forever
Re:  ;)Berserk Official Website

...Roberto, impara l'inglese prima di tradurre, deficiente...

;-)
----> learn English before translating, deficient
and his sig: you will never grow up, boys

:eek:----> :-X

Top Bottom