how did rickert?

pav

"Are you lookin at me?"
Hi i was wondering if in the manga it shows how rickert met up with caravan just before he met skullknight and zodd fighting outside the eclipse tornado.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
After the Hawks massacre in the forest by Roshinu and 'Snail king' in volume 10, Rickert was saved by Skullknight. After that, Rickert wandered into the path of those travellers, and they picked him up.

pav

"Are you lookin at me?"
does it actually show him wandering and then meeting the caravan people (drawn out in the manga) i mean i know about skullknight and the fortuneteller and puck

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
does it actually show him wandering and then meeting the caravan people (drawn out in the manga) i mean i know about skullknight and the fortuneteller and puck
Not that I can recall, but I think the travellers recap it for us in volume 12.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
talking of Rickert, what do you he is going to do next ?
I personally think he's gonna meet Griffith the sooner the better, and although I don't believe he could develop the hate Guts has towards Griffith, even if he fallows the messiah, he won't be too close...

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
talking of Rickert, what do you he is going to do next ?
I personally think he's gonna meet Griffith the sooner the better, and although I don't believe he could develop the hate Guts has towards Griffith, even if he fallows the messiah, he won't be too close...
...But he already hates Griffith.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Well, maybe not DEATHLY hate, but he certainly wasn't very happy when Guts brought him up to date on the events of the eclipse. I dont think thats something quickly changed to fatherly love very quickly...

Then again, Griffith is a pretty influential guy. ANd I don't mean his personality either...

Lliugusamui

around the corner
that 'loving hate'~~ is why I can't really foresee what rickert is going to do ... could he be enlighted as Mule has been ? I don't think so, moreover, rickert has to take care of erika now...
the rickert affair is very intriguing to me ^^

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
I bet ya’ the next time we see Rickert and Erika, if there isn’t already a kid, one will be on the way. ;)

-Griffith

Lliugusamui

around the corner
well, i thought of children too, but erika is young ( at least mindly ... ... )
could rickert protect her like a sister ?
i'm sure he will be more and more important , but I can't see how... err

Thus, please Miura, come back to Griffith's band soon and tell us about rickert !!

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Too bad shes like 5.
As the Doc would say, “You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!”

4bose9.jpg

Chapter 257: When This Cabin's a Rockin'...

Rickert: “Dum Dee Dum, another day to hit metal with my hammer for hours and hours. When I’m done with that, I’ll take a cold shower, and then do it some more!"

Sweet 16 Erika: “You know Ricky, I think you need to channel all that excess energy of yours somewhere else. You’re too focused on work, babe. You need some extra curricular activity, a way to relax and receive some pleasure out of life...” *wraps her arms around Rickert’s shoulders and sits in his lap*

Rickert: “You're right, I feel so...so damn frustrated sometimes...I think I'll take up hiking; the beauty of nature will cure what ails me! And Erika, I know you outgrew all your old cloths, but that doesn’t mean you should parade around like that all day. Throw a blanket on or something, you could catch cold!”

Erika: *deep sigh* "You big stupid hunk of man, I WANT YOUR BODY!!!"

Rickert: “Now Erika, I know it’s hard being a woman in this day and age, but even if you were born a man…”

Erika: “URRRRRRRGH!!!”

Rickert: “HELP! RAPE!!”

-Griffith

Lliugusamui

around the corner
I think this post shows us a lot about you, Griffith...
Perverse ! ... as every one, in a way ! ;)
I don't dare to imagine what you could write about Farneze and Casca in the Guts's band ; something that EVEN MIURA HIMSELF wouldn't _expect_. ;D

puella

Berserk forever
I really really want to see grown-up Erica!
and it's pretty possible I think.

just one thing, does Guts have to make his dragonslayer checked by Rickert regularly? or can it be omissible in the manga? ::)
Once I even thought Rickert will be the king of Midland after Griffith. ;D

Spike

"AAghh! Get off of me you crazy bitch!" - Bruce C.
:eek:

Sweet Merciful Crap! How did i happen to miss seeing that picture?

Top Bottom