Translations for Volume 14-17?

Markaveli

Peace out, homie!
I know. I'm probably the millionth person asking for this, if so, please bitch-slap me.

Does anyone know a website or ANYTHING wich has translations for Volume 14-17(or 22) up and running?

I've also heard about websites that sell translations, but wich only give some summaries on the volumes, and not complete translations...
I might be willing to pay for it, but the problem is, I live in Holland, Europe, and don't have a credit card :(

If someone is able to help me....thanks a lot. Really.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Here's the translation for 22.

http://www.skullknight.net/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=newmanga;action=display;num=1009148090;start=0

That's my second good deed of the night. ;)

Now i'm just going to crash, goodnight.

-Griffith

P.S. Zzzzzzzzz...

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I know. I'm probably the millionth person asking for this, if so, please bitch-slap me.

Does anyone know a website or ANYTHING wich has translations for Volume 14-17(or 22) up and running?

I've also heard about websites that sell translations, but wich only give some summaries on the volumes, and not complete translations...
I might be willing to pay for it, but the problem is, I live in Holland, Europe, and don't have a credit card :(

If someone is able to help me....thanks a lot. Really.
Keep your eyes and ears open. And look here:
http://www.skullknight.net/faq/section3/tempmanga.html

Markaveli

Peace out, homie!
Thanks for the links, but I already knew most of them...

Well, I guess it was just an impossible question to ask for "all of it". Still....thanks a lot, found some loose chaps again :)

M

Marcus

Thanks for the links, but I already knew most of them...

Well, I guess it was just an impossible question to ask for "all of it". Still....thanks a lot, found some loose chaps again :)

As I always say, better something than nothing ;)

Markaveli

Peace out, homie!
As I always say, better something than nothing ;)

True, but it would be nice if there was a way for me to actually understand volume 14-20 ;)

Still...it's great to see people even translating this stuff (OMG!! DID HE JUST CALL BERSERK MANGA "STUFF"!?).

M

Marcus

If you look on mIRC you'll find vol 1-8 (actually part of 8) 12-22 have been scanlated (scanned and edited to english), some of the chapters are almost blank because they didn't have good translations but as I said before...

Markaveli

Peace out, homie!
If you look on mIRC you'll find vol 1-8 (actually part of 8) 12-22 have been scanlated (scanned and edited to english), some of the chapters are almost blank because they didn't have good translations but as I said before...
I already have scans of Volume 1-8, thats why I'm asking for 14-22 ;)

D

Drachenfels

Sorry dude, no begging here. :'(
You either have to order the mangas or find them on the net.

Top Bottom