Gaiseric's Tale

atomsk

It's him! It's the real pirate king!
Gaiseric is definately Flora. I mean they both lived 1000 years ago, it's so totally obvious.

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
DemonX said:
Actully he makes a really good point. Look at the face on top of Gaeseric's skull helm. Then think of Zodds apostle form. Notice anything?

If you dont get it, zodds apostle form kinda looks like that face on the mask. Like in the past, apostles that have apostle forms that match their armor (snake baron, grunabald, etc).
Are we forgetting that Zoddo is younger than 1000 years old?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Smith said:
I am rather proud that i know a person who cant even differentiate between a man or woman....
I am rather ashamed Smith has been here for over a year and still is clueless on that whole "sarcasm" thing. Example: "Smith, you're my favorite poster." (hint: you're actually not!)

atomsk

It's him! It's the real pirate king!
Walter said:
I am rather ashamed Smith has been here for over a year and still is clueless on that whole "sarcasm" thing. Example: "Smith, you're my favorite poster." (hint: you're actually not!)

For those who couldn't tell, that was definately sarcasm. We all know Gaiseric is the demon baby. Jeez.....

Walter said:

And it seem all the great mighty Walter doesnt understand what i mean... And this make me proud

*I am proud to know someone who is so sarcastic*

Get it? ::)

Interesting theories, but if you're looking at things like hair, you may aswell assume Skully is Void as they "both have the same teeth! OMGWTFLOL!!!11"
You seem to overlook that in such a time period there would hardly have been a huge variety of 'hairstyles.'

Although I wouldn't be surprised if Gaeseric and Zodd once fought together, as either allies or enemies. That would explain the moment in Vol. 26 where they refer to each other friend/enemy. But then this could simply be from countless confrontations. But maybe Zodd betrayed Gaeseric, and this led him to sacrifice his kingdom.

But who knows, this is Miura after all. He could throw anything in there.

I

Italian_demon

What gives me to think is that Void and Skully someways have some caracters in common, both show some parts of a skeletor that in my opinion must suppose a relationship between the two caracters that have been together as friends or working together....
Void show parts of the skin around his skull that look like a torturing treathing (with Needles penetrating his skin, etc) and a big brain (that shoes a person that was using it a lot on his life as well...)....
I'm having the idea that maybe he was really like something of an advisor of Gaiseric (a diplomatic figure)....
He certainly owned a Behelit (notice that if they know each other and the Red Behelit is one just one of them could be using it in 1000 years!) while he
was being punished to death by someone (Gaiseric??)
and you know...
blood and sufference when he was close to death he could activate the Behelit.. then he sacrified the whole city and Gaiseric himself.... that somehow escaped the cerimony (showing incredible abilities or helped by someone as well...)
When he speaks with Guts, he really sounds like speaking about a personal experience on what was waiting Guts after the Eclips but also during it, like someone that did it earlier....
Same for the Berserker armur-Gutts-Skierky friendship/Berserker armur-Skully-Flora friendship... very similar as Skully says.... (i can't picture Flora getting friend of a God Hand!)....
But Skully is not born "cursed" as Guts, this could make the difference between their results on the fight against GodHands...
I after knowing Skully wore the Berserker armur and got true friendship with Flora (which probably involves that he was brended and so penetrate as Guts into the Flora reign that is on the confin between 2 worlds), i definitely feel like excluding that Skully have never been involved in a sacrifice (i mean that he ever sacrified someone...) and that he have been a God Hand reincarned to die again....

My opinion ;)

Walter said:
Ah yes, this old topic. If the speculations section was still up, Id point you there... Actually, I think I'll upload the skully section of it. Itd certainly save me some time by re-explaining my theories  8) :

http://www.skullknight.net/spec/skully/skully.htm

PS: Wow, that was written nearly 2 years ago. I need to reword a lot of that stuff. Just sounds plain lame in a lot of places. I should also add in some of the newer theories. I just need to rememebr them  ;D
theres a spelling error! you put Hatts instead of Gatts. anyways, i enjoy reading these theories about gaiseric and skull knight. they are rather interesting

What the FUCK!? If Skull Knight is Zodd or whatever you are saying then how the hell can they both fight each other.

If you think Zodd is Gaiseric then I must protest. If you look at this picture you will see that the person's eyes are obviously human while Zodds are dark red on the outside and the iris and pupil are blank.
sk32.jpg

Also I think that the face on the top of the armour belongs to a lion. Because it has whisker dots, AND if you look at the breast plate piece you will see that there are lions on there. I'm not sure on this but I would have to agree with it being fake hair on the helmet. One more thing, if you look at Skull Knight's horse's armour you'll see that it has a naked woman on it. The same with Gaiseric's.

EDIT: Man loves his tits.

Jon Schaffer said:
One more thing, if you look at Skull Knight's horse's armour you'll see that it has a naked woman on it. The same with Gaiseric's.

EDIT: Man loves his tits.

It was Flora didnt you know?

Top Bottom