Author Topic: Episode 285  (Read 44215 times)

Offline Omega Tom Hanks

• Fanboy
  • Of the Interstice
  • The Raging Demon
Re: Episode 285
« Reply #150 on: June 13, 2007, 07:10:37 PM »
Good news to here he is going back to Guts and his party, I hope its not a episode with them at sea waiting to arrive at Elfhelm, I'd rather have them arrive there for the episode.
Why in God's name would I wanna keep writing about characters whose central preoccupation are weed and dick and fart jokes? I mean, ya gotta grow man. Don't you ever want anything more for yourself? I know this poor hapless son of a bitch does. I look into his sorry doe eyes and I just, I see a man crying out. He's crying out, "When Lord? When the fuck can your servant ditch this foul-mouthed little chucklehead to whom I am a constant victim of his folly, so much so that it prevents him from ever getting to kiss a girl! Fuck! When, Lord when? WHENS GONNA BE MY TIME?

Offline Walter

• 賢者
  • Administrator
  • Of the Abyss
  • Chapter ≠ Episode
« Reply #151 on: June 13, 2007, 09:05:27 PM »
I hope its not a episode with them at sea waiting to arrive at Elfhelm, I'd rather have them arrive there for the episode.
Hahahaha, keep wishing kid  :carcus:
:femto: :slan: :ubik:

Offline Rhombaad

• Old Fart in Training
  • Falconian
  • Of the Abyss
« Reply #152 on: June 14, 2007, 04:56:50 AM »
Personally, I hope the voyage to Elfhelm is long and eventful.  I can't wait to see what Miura has been planning on these breaks of his. :guts:

Offline Omega Tom Hanks

• Fanboy
  • Of the Interstice
  • The Raging Demon
« Reply #153 on: June 14, 2007, 06:50:17 AM »
Hahahaha, keep wishing kid  :carcus:

Well as long as something happens is all I'm saying, Even if its just dialogue, I just hope its very good dialogue. If something eventful happens its even better. I'm just assuming that if they get to elfhelm then something eventful will happen.
Why in God's name would I wanna keep writing about characters whose central preoccupation are weed and dick and fart jokes? I mean, ya gotta grow man. Don't you ever want anything more for yourself? I know this poor hapless son of a bitch does. I look into his sorry doe eyes and I just, I see a man crying out. He's crying out, "When Lord? When the fuck can your servant ditch this foul-mouthed little chucklehead to whom I am a constant victim of his folly, so much so that it prevents him from ever getting to kiss a girl! Fuck! When, Lord when? WHENS GONNA BE MY TIME?

Offline Smith

« Reply #154 on: June 15, 2007, 10:19:36 AM »
Wow... really long break...  :isidro:
It piss me off when I see weaklings, it make me want to crush them

Offline scroto

• Of the World
  • Mmm....You don't say?
« Reply #155 on: June 15, 2007, 07:48:37 PM »
Not too long, but definitely a big break.

Offline Darkshuyin

« Reply #156 on: June 28, 2007, 09:29:24 AM »
Hi guys! I'm an italian boy ( so, sorry for my horrible english ) new in this forum, and I would like to download the episode 285, but i really can't find it! Can somebody help me...please???  :serpico:
Thank you very very much!!
Ciao!

Offline BiQ--

• Of the Interstice
  • " ... "
« Reply #157 on: June 28, 2007, 10:01:42 AM »
OK, so I'm going to be the gentle newsbreaker to you, since this is your first post.

The general policy of this forum is (what I have seen so far, I'm not in position to make decisions here) that when the link to scans dies, it's gone. Here, providing an archive of scans of raw episodes is really not a goal. Quite the contrary, in fact. This means that if you missed the raw when it was posted here, you're out of luck... unless, of course, you find it somewhere else.

Fortunately, now that 286 is out, I suppose there should not be so much time (OK, maybe few months) before volume 32 gets out in Japan for all of us to buy.

edit: anyways, welcome to sk.net.

Offline Darkshuyin

« Reply #158 on: June 28, 2007, 07:28:54 PM »
Oh thank you for the good news... i feel better now.... :chomp:

Offline MaN

« Reply #159 on: June 28, 2007, 08:15:17 PM »
OK, so I'm going to be the gentle newsbreaker to you, since this is your first post.

BiQ-- Why dont' you start by being a little bit gentler to the newcomers.   :puck:

I would like to download the episode 285, but i really can't find it! Can somebody help me...please???

Usually 'Aazealh' has been nice enough to put a recent episode up again for a little while if you have missed it. Just PM him. He is >generally< a nice guy!
When there is nothing left to burn... you must set yourself on Fire

Offline Rhombaad

• Old Fart in Training
  • Falconian
  • Of the Abyss
« Reply #160 on: June 28, 2007, 08:18:14 PM »
BiQ-- Why dont' you start by being a little bit gentler to the newcomers.   :puck:

He was nice and explained things pretty thoroughly.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2007, 04:15:42 PM by Rhombaad »

Offline Darkshuyin

« Reply #161 on: June 29, 2007, 09:31:41 AM »

Usually 'Aazealh' has been nice enough to put a recent episode up again for a little while if you have missed it. Just PM him. He is >generally< a nice guy!

Ok I'll try...
Thanks  :serpico: