Episode 285

berserker88

The Raging Demon
Good news to here he is going back to Guts and his party, I hope its not a episode with them at sea waiting to arrive at Elfhelm, I'd rather have them arrive there for the episode.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Frank Castle said:
I hope its not a episode with them at sea waiting to arrive at Elfhelm, I'd rather have them arrive there for the episode.
Hahahaha, keep wishing kid :carcus:

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Personally, I hope the voyage to Elfhelm is long and eventful. I can't wait to see what Miura has been planning on these breaks of his. :guts:

berserker88

The Raging Demon
Walter said:
Hahahaha, keep wishing kid :carcus:

Well as long as something happens is all I'm saying, Even if its just dialogue, I just hope its very good dialogue. If something eventful happens its even better. I'm just assuming that if they get to elfhelm then something eventful will happen.

Hi guys! I'm an italian boy ( so, sorry for my horrible english ) new in this forum, and I would like to download the episode 285, but i really can't find it! Can somebody help me...please??? :serpico:
Thank you very very much!!
Ciao!

BiQ_

" ... "
OK, so I'm going to be the gentle newsbreaker to you, since this is your first post.

The general policy of this forum is (what I have seen so far, I'm not in position to make decisions here) that when the link to scans dies, it's gone. Here, providing an archive of scans of raw episodes is really not a goal. Quite the contrary, in fact. This means that if you missed the raw when it was posted here, you're out of luck... unless, of course, you find it somewhere else.

Fortunately, now that 286 is out, I suppose there should not be so much time (OK, maybe few months) before volume 32 gets out in Japan for all of us to buy.

edit: anyways, welcome to sk.net.

BiQ-- said:
OK, so I'm going to be the gentle newsbreaker to you, since this is your first post.

BiQ-- Why dont' you start by being a little bit gentler to the newcomers. :puck:

Darkshuyin said:
I would like to download the episode 285, but i really can't find it! Can somebody help me...please???

Usually 'Aazealh' has been nice enough to put a recent episode up again for a little while if you have missed it. Just PM him. He is >generally< a nice guy!

Top Bottom