AOW - T.J GrosNet Limited Statue - Zodd III (Monster Transformed)

G

Genome

Hi every one,

As with Masato, you have to pay before with YFJ (I call Yume like that :serpico: ). But I guess I know more Takehiro from YFJ as anyone here since I'm the one as tall about this other service and I think you could get an arrengement with him if you are ready to pay half price now and second part later. For information he asked me about 48 300 yens for it. That include price of item, commision and paypal transaction, we are fare from the 70 000 yens asked buy Masato. Of course Next come the shipping cost (as for Masato I think) and that usualy cost arround 10 000 yens. Si if you still want to take that one and maybe be have chance to pay in two time you should contact YFJ.

Guts

Black Swordsman
I had contacted Art of War, and was inform that T.J.GrosNet might set up a payment system that enable foreign buyer to purchase the zodd through credit card similar to art of war payment system.

Okie dokes, straight from AOW:

Regarding the new item of Zodd3, since T.J GrosNet has no experience in international business, ART OF WAR has reserved 30 pieces of this item for our foreign customers.

Pre-ordering will start at 11:00am, 11 May.

Please place your order via ART OF WAR's HP as usual. We are looking forward to receiving your order.
====

Well, I already sent my money to Masato. I wonder if he'll be fine with me asking for it back =P.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
DirectDK said:
Regarding the new item of Zodd3, since T.J GrosNet has no experience in international business, ART OF WAR has reserved 30 pieces of this item for our foreign customers.

Very elegant gesture, they've got class. Kudos to AOW this time.

DirectDK said:
Okie dokes, straight from AOW:

Pre-ordering will start at 11:00am, 11 May.

Please place your order via ART OF WAR's HP as usual. We are looking forward to receiving your order.
====

Well, I already sent my money to Masato. I wonder if he'll be fine with me asking for it back =P.

Very cool indeed.

Only 30 pieces. I guess that goes to show you just how small the international business is for these. I'm surprised and pleased that they are even bothering.

Maiku said:
I'm surprised and pleased that they are even bothering.

I too am surprised, but not so pleased. I too have already paid Masato who has pre-ordered mine for me.

Very good of AOW to do it though, just wish they had done it when they originally announced it.

Grovel said:
I too am surprised, but not so pleased. I too have already paid Masato who has pre-ordered mine for me.

Very good of AOW to do it though, just wish they had done it when they originally announced it.

It was in response to customers asking for it. They aren't psychics my man.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Maiku said:
It was in response to customers asking for it. They aren't psychics my man.

Well they're the ones that sent e-mails to foreign customers while T.J GrosNet (the shop they chose) didn't do business with foreign customers. They just hadn't planned anything. No hard feelings, they fixed their error.

Chiba said:
It's up and I have mine! :guts:
4am, back to bed... :puck:

LOL, I'm the exact same with Yahoo Auctions Japan. They usually end around 5-8am where I am, so I always have to set my alarm to wake up. Then after I win, back to bed! =P

BTW, some cool new pics are up. I'm really liking this shot:

OP11178850332_1.jpg

Wow 30 units and it didn't sell out with the initial boom. I really would have thought that there were more international collectors.

.....I guess we can see why they aren't spending the money for better translations for the English page.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Maiku said:
Wow 30 units and it didn't sell out with the initial boom. I really would have thought that there were more international collectors.

Well I'm thinking it's not going to sell like hot cakes in Japan either, simply because it's the third Zodd statue and it's mostly Zodd II in a different position (Zodd II not being that old either). Had it been a somehow more original statue I'm sure it'd have sold out instantly.

Maiku said:

Yeah, I'm curious about that. Actually, I wonder on the average 300 limitation statues, what the breakdown is between international customers and Japanese customers. Anyways, I really hope AOW sells out quickly because it'll be a shame that they tried to do something nice for us overseas people, and then we don't take advantage. I would have totally put my order in, but I'm already locked with Masato's preorder.

PS, just noticed, that this is the first Zodd to have an actual base.

Chiba

Proud owner of a Dragonslayer
I just wonder who was faster than me. I ordered right after it went up and I'm only order number 5. I so tried to be number 1 this time. :judo:

Btw, they already wanted me to pay for the statue. Wasn't it usually the way that you pay for your order when it's ready to be shipped?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Chiba said:
Wasn't it usually the way that you pay for your order when it's ready to be shipped?

Yeah, usually. It's kind of a special case this time though, even if we don't know why exactly.

Chiba said:
I just wonder who was faster than me. I ordered right after it went up and I'm only order number 5. I so tried to be number 1 this time. :judo:

Btw, they already wanted me to pay for the statue. Wasn't it usually the way that you pay for your order when it's ready to be shipped?

I was order number 1 and I wasn't even trying to be. :troll:

I asked a couple months ago why they were asking for payments early. They said it was because over 50% of the people that ordered the statues would cancel. Which understandably really sucks. You sell out on a limited statue so you stop taking orders. Then when it is ready to ship half the people cancel and you are sitting on 150 statues that you could have been taking orders on all along. This can really crush a small company.

Of course this sucks for consumers but I have to give AoW credit. When I asked why they were taking orders early they said that since I had never canceled anything and been a long standing customer that they could extend the payment period. To be quite honest it isn't a big deal for me to pay when I place the order. If you need a little time though just e-mail them they are pretty understanding.

Chiba

Let's trade our orders, Maiku! :serpico:

It's not that I need time to pay, I just don't like paying right away and not receiving anything for the next 3 months. It's understandable that they don't want to offer later payment to unknown customers, but for the returning customers it would be nice. Maybe I'll make use of that next time, for now it's already paid anyway. :schierke:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
AOW will take orders again for this statue on July 20 at 11:00 AM (JST).

AOW said:
Dear Customers,

Thank you for your continued support to ART OF WAR.

Under favorable reviews, the 30 pieces of T.J GrosNet’s limited item of Zodd3 specially reserved for ART OF WAR’s overseas customers have been sold out in May.

While after that, we have received many inquiries concerning if it is still possible to place order of this item in ART OF WAR.

As the result, with T.J GrosNet’s cooperation, ART OF WAR has made it possible to re-start order-taking of ZODD 3 only for the overseas customers. Since we only have a few of stocks offerable, please make your order a.s.a.p if you are interested in this item.

Re-start of order-taking will start at 11:00am, 20 July.(Japanese time)
Please place your order via ART OF WAR's HP as usual.
We are looking forward to receiving your order.

I just got mine today. I've gotta say I am much happier with it than I thought I'd be. (unlike tiny Zodd & Guts) In person the pose is more varied from Zodd I or II than I thought it would be based on the pictures I saw. Zodd is crouched pretty low and his arms are more spread out to his sides than Zodd II. Sadly because of this he does not fit in my case. The snow base is nice but almost feels like white dirt more than snow. Other than that no complaints and I'm happy to add it to my collection.

Chiba

I got mine yesterday too and I'm really happy with it, especially since it's my first transformed Zodd. The only thing I don't really like is that there's some white color on his feet and tail. Even if that should resemble snow, it really looks like a sloppy made paint job.
I'm glad that Zodd only has one horn left or he wouldn't fit into my case either. :serpico:

Top Bottom