How did Casca survive before reaching Albion??

She was branded and she had escaped from the mine an entire month prior. It's not certain she went to albion right away. But how did she survive by herself anywhere outside the mine for a whole month?

Grail

Feel the funk blast
If my memory serves correctly, it was because of her and Guts' child that she was unharmed in reaching Albion. Whenever night came and the spirits arrived to harass the crap out of Casca, Junior shows up and makes them all piss off! :guts: I think that's it, I don't have the manga on hand. :judo:

Just to confirm what Grail had said; in volume 18, when Casca and Nina go to the river, we're shown how the child gets rid of some ghosts that possessed corpses.

slayer81

Legendary pimp, slayer of evils
Hm, could it be possible that Skully had a hand as well? He has got a habit of showing up at all the right times...

CnC

Ad Oculos
Jaze1618 said:
She was branded and she had escaped from the mine an entire month prior. It's not certain she went to albion right away. But how did she survive by herself anywhere outside the mine for a whole month?

It's as Grail and vlad said:
The demon child protected her when we saw her at Albion, it's not unreasonable to assume it did so before we saw her.

slayer81 said:
Hm, could it be possible that Skully had a hand as well? He has got a habit of showing up at all the right times...

I doubt it. :guts:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
slayer81 said:

That seems unlikely. Do you think he'd spend all his nights protecting her for a month? It's far more probable that it was the Demon Child, like everyone else said.

Yes, I agree with everyone else that it was the demon child. Especially because when she went out in the field right after the eclipse and Guts saw the evil spirits circling her and not showing any hostility it was because she carried the demon child within her. So, it is most likely that is what kept her safe all those days before she got to Albion, which was the demon childs' presence or that it was protecting her some how.

Although, it is possible that it wasn't actually an entire month that she was wondering alone. I can't really remember excatly how and when Luca and the others found Casca so it could be possible that they found her sooner since she was only missing from Godos for that time so she could of been with them for awhile during that month unless it shows otherwise somewhere in the manga that I don't remember.

Top Bottom