Cavorting in My Domain.

Forest Wraith

Evil is born when we lose power over ourselves.
The possibility of my posting some of my attempts at photography was brought up here:

http://skullknight.net/forum/index.php?topic=6427.0

I'm finally taking the time to share some of my work. I usually post and have posted some of my work on another forum, I used to have a thread that showed a fair progression of my compositions spanning a few years. Before I had it closed not long after I learned about the importance of Water-Marking my images. Here is my current thread on that forum, featuring a few things that I haven't posted here (Now, do I post the same images at both forums? Or attempt to create individual content to cater to both . . . Hmm):

http://www.darkforum.com/photography/51765-returning-forest-shade.html

All of my images are shot with a Fuji Finepics A210 and feature no editing, save for cropping and Water-Marking. Constructive Criticism is encouraged, as I still consider myself to be an amateur and receiving feed-back is half the reason I share things. Please enjoy.

Long-Shot.

Concrete Compass.
Note: This is a Rail-Road marker, I do a lot of photography along an old, largely dismantled Track-Bed that passes through my Neighborhood.

No Pulse.

The Ghosts Hide.

The Box.

Peaked.

CnC

Ad Oculos
Hi Forest Wraith,

Thanks for posting. Nice pics. I like "No Pulse" and "Peaked". Perhaps Ranemaka/Slightly-Green/Whatever-he's-calling-himself-this-month can help you out more than I, however I think you should watch your composition on shots like "Long Shot". And you're greatly over-exposed on "The Ghosts Hide".

Forest Wraith

Thanks, I'll keep it in mind. Personally, I Love the effect that the Over-Exposure gave The Ghosts Hide; however, looking at it from that angle, I agree that it might be a good idea to at least crop out the worst portions on the Far-Left.

Forest Wraith

Should I have mentioned that I kind of suck at updating? I'm just glad that I have a good ethic in regards to getting out and taking pictures in comparison.

The Boreen

Mirage.

Wing'ed Hermes.

Turtles' Path.

Emptiness without Form.

Top Bottom