AOW Release - Skull Knight on Horse II

Genome said:
Ok because the description on AOW web site sais that he Scnoz is coming on both version. I thought the item will be set with both swords, maybe it's the case of the LE version don't you think ?

Hmmm, it is a bit confusing when reading the item descriptions. It does look like they copied and pasted the bottom section of the description (where it says the Unit price, and dimensions and all that), but if you look at the pictures, the Schnoz is not shown in the normal edition.

Also, here's the item description in the limited edition page: "As privilege for the limited version, the Priming Sword which can rip the "Eclipse" to pieces, created inside the Knight of Skeletonfs body by kneading Beherits will be presented to the customers. Together with another present: the resident of Qliphoth, you can fully enjoy the complete world of Qliphoth!"

Lastly, if you are looking at the Berserk page, with all the listings, under the limited edition, it says: "As privilege for the limited version, the Priming Sword & the resident of Qliphoth will be presented."

Under the normal edition, it says: "The privilege for limited version:the Priming Sword & the resident of Qliphoth are not attached."

Hope that helps some.

UPDATE: Oooh, I'm order number 39, and I was refreshing the entire time until the statue became available. Granted, I wasted a few seconds when seeing that there were 2 editions, and reading both the descriptions to see what the difference was, but to be number 39 so quickly is a good sign that this is a popular selling statue, despite the high price.

G

Genome

Hi,

thanks for your explaination. Juste one last think, it sound like there are the two sword in the LE version because they said "as privilage, Priming sword add".

As I bought quickly I notice after my bought that two version existed. As I didn't know the one I bought I bought a LE version and send a mail to AOW. Finally I add bought 2 LE, number 22 and 48 in a lap of time of 2 or 4 minutes. My second bought have of course been canceled on my demande :serpico:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Genome said:
Juste one last think, it sound like there are the two sword in the LE version because they said "as privilage, Priming sword add".

Yeah, the two are included.

Chiba

Proud owner of a Dragonslayer
DirectDK said:
UPDATE: Oooh, I'm order number 39, and I was refreshing the entire time until the statue became available. Granted, I wasted a few seconds when seeing that there were 2 editions, and reading both the descriptions to see what the difference was, but to be number 39 so quickly is a good sign that this is a popular selling statue, despite the high price.

Same here and I got order number 27. Maybe some people preordered before it even went up on AoW's site.
I guess dreaming of getting this statue with serial number 1 was a bit too far-fetched... :judo:

Oh, and someone go and buy the last Zodd 3! :zodd:

Chiba said:
Same here and I got order number 27. Maybe some people preordered before it even went up on AoW's site.
I guess dreaming of getting this statue with serial number 1 was a bit too far-fetched... :judo:

Oh, and someone go and buy the last Zodd 3! :zodd:

Order number has nothing to do with serial number.

Maiku said:
Order number has nothing to do with serial number.

Chiba, Maiku is correct. You still have a chance to get serial number 1, or anything lower than 27 (or anything higher for that matter). It seems to be all by chance. At one point, I believed that the quicker you pay for the statue, the lower your serial number may be, but I'm not even sure if that is relevant either. Just keep your fingers crossed!

Chiba

And here I always thought order number = serial number. Makes me look quite dumb... :p
Well, it seemed somewhat logical to me, first come, first serve. But hey, it's AoW. :serpico:

Chiba

Maiku said:
Because they're going to open every statue when they get it from the factory to check the serial. :schierke: :troll:

Either that, or the factory already writes the serial on the box. However they do it, there would be no problem with matching the serial number to the order number. :carcus:

Chiba said:
Either that, or the factory already writes the serial on the box. However they do it, there would be no problem with matching the serial number to the order number. :carcus:

I guess that just sounds ridiculous to me because I buy the statue for the art & appreciation for the source material not the number.

I've worked in the collectibles industry for several years now and I guess I'm just jaded by these kinds of things.

Well, having a low number isn't that important to most, but hey, I would LOVE to have a number 0001 of any of the AOW statues. I think that will be awesome. That, and I want a 187 Guts. Lol.

Anyways, supposedly First4Figures (the company that is releasing Zelda and Metroid statues for those that don't know), were going to match up the order numbers with the serial numbers, but when I got my Link statue, I ended up getting number 81, when I was order 100 something. So I really don't know...

BUT back on topic, SK IS SOLD OUT!!!!

Chiba

I didn't mean to get into a big discussion about the serial number mystery.
But having a number 1 is indeed important to me. Not that much that I would pay extra, but still, if it was obtainable by how fast you order it would add some thrill. :serpico:

DirectDK said:
BUT back on topic, SK IS SOLD OUT!!!!

What about the normal version, is it automatically sold out too? The information on AoW's site is a bit confusing.

Chiba said:
I didn't mean to get into a big discussion about the serial number mystery.
But having a number 1 is indeed important to me. Not that much that I would pay extra, but still, if it was obtainable by how fast you order it would add some thrill.

I have some "0000" as well as several items below #25 (limited SK on horse bloody Lost Children ect. ect.) . If you want to trade the same statue for them along with extra money we could do that.

I don't see the luster of low numbers though. It doesn't mean they came off the assembly line first. When it comes to the stuff my company makes the plaques are made in an entirely different factory and get packaged with the pieces randomly after the entire batch is done.

Chiba

Thanks for the offer Maiku, but as said I wouldn't got that far to pay extra just to have a certain number.
I always thought the serial number was more important in the production process though. :judo:

I kind regret thinking about it so long.. i should have ordered the limited edition.. but i just ordered the normal edition..
Ah well..

Berserk-KW said:
I kind regret thinking about it so long.. i should have ordered the limited edition.. but i just ordered the normal edition..
Ah well..

You should e-mail AoW and ask to put on a waiting list for the limited edition. The one time I missed something and did such it worked.

Maiku said:
You should e-mail AoW and ask to put on a waiting list for the limited edition. The one time I missed something and did such it worked.

I email them and they added me =D
thanks again for the advice! =D

this is prolly the last berserk statue im gonna get for a long while because i just dont have the money for em anymore, but i decided when aow first mentioned a 1/10 mounted skullie that it will be mine. im just glad this actually looks so badass. alot of the recent stuff was looking kinda repetitive/shoddy to me.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
I'm kind of wishing I'd held off a year ago ordering the Guts Berserker w/ Crocodile Base, in addition to some of the PVC statues, so that I'd have the money for this. :judo:  This new Skully statue is one of the best I've seen from AOW.

Rhombaad said:
I'm kind of wishing I'd held off a year ago ordering the Guts Berserker w/ Crocodile Base, in addition to some of the PVC statues, so that I'd have the money for this. :judo: This new Skully statue is one of the best I've seen from AOW.

Rhombaad, it pains me everytime I read your comments about not having the money. =( You deserve to be happy! Go to http://www.chase.com and order yourself a credit card. Hehe. It's 0% APR for one year. Do it, and then buy the Skully statue! :SK: You won't regret it!!! I promise. :serpico:

Berserk-KW said:
I email them and they added me =D
thanks again for the advice! =D

No problem man and congrats! :serpico:

DirectDK said:
Rhombaad, it pains me everytime I read your comments about not having the money. =( You deserve to be happy! Go to http://www.chase.com and order yourself a credit card. Hehe. It's 0% APR for one year. Do it, and then buy the Skully statue! :SK: You won't regret it!!! I promise. :serpico:

:miura: That is a slippery slope gentlement. :miura:

Top Bottom