2 pictures of the Behelit (sleeping and awakened) on black background

I want to make a custom berserk tshirt. What I was thinking is buying a black tshirt, and then putting a big pic of the behelit (with the scrambled facial features) on the front, and on the back it would be the same behelit but with wide open eyes and mouth, crying with blood streaming down its face. I need these two pictures to be fairly good in size and quality so that it would print well on a t-shirt, and its also important for both of them to have the same resolution comparitavely. The only pictures I could find of the crying behelit (in color) are from the anime episode when you first see the behelit awaken in griffith's hand. But thats not good enough (because the background is the beach and whatnot). I was thinking maybe our revered author published some sort of art book where both versions of the behelit were drawn with great detail and precision, but if you think you can help me even just a bit please post the pictures and I will be greatly appreciative whether I'll use them or not. Thanks!

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
Re: 2 pictures of the Beherit (sleeping and awakened) on black background

Do you want me to buy the shirts too.
Beach??? and no palm trees. I'll do it if I felt like it, but you just got too picky.

CnC

Ad Oculos

Th3Branded0ne said:
Do you want me to buy the shirts too.
Proj2501 said:
Oh, sick burn.

Easy, you two. Your forging a very unproductive tangent in this thread.

Baato said:
I want to make a custom berserk tshirt. What I was thinking is buying a black tshirt, and then putting a big pic of the Beherit (with the scrambled facial features) on the front, and on the back it would be the same Beherit but with wide open eyes and mouth, crying with blood streaming down its face. I need these two pictures to be fairly good in size and quality so that it would print well on a t-shirt, and its also important for both of them to have the same resolution comparitavely. The only pictures I could find of the crying Beherit (in color) are from the anime episode when you first see the Beherit awaken in griffith's hand. But thats not good enough (because the background is the beach and whatnot). I was thinking maybe our revered author published some sort of art book where both versions of the Beherit were drawn with great detail and precision, but if you think you can help me even just a bit please post the pictures and I will be greatly appreciative whether I'll use them or not. Thanks!

Your best bet is to scan the pictures of the beherit in books 5 and 12. Coloring them will be up to you, but there are many tutorials on the subject (here and elsewhere on the net).

Good luck.

no.. I wouldn't sell it to you anyway... and thanks for acting like a jackass. Anyway, thanks CnC I'll look into it, thankfully I bought volumes 12, 13, and 15 like half a week ago lol

Awesome, I just finished colouring in the Behelit. Check it out below, its for everyone who wants to use it for anything :p Thanks again CnC for letting me know about this oppertunity lol

http://www.angelfire.com/rpg/risingsands/BehelitBartSMALL.jpg

Top Bottom