Episode 286

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Aazealh said:
A small summary of events: Days pass by calmly on the ship as it sails toward its destination. Things go well for the group with Guts considered his savior by Roderick. Farnese pursues her magical training under Schierke and has reached the stage where she's able to let her spirit flow away from her body.

Thanks for the summary, Aazealh. That's kind of cool that Roderick looks at Guts as his savior. Can't blame him, it's hard not to like the guy. :guts: As for Farnese, that's quite an accomplishment.

Aazealh said:
Meanwhile Isidro and a certain knight do their own thing on the deck.

I'm preparing myself for hilarity. :void:

Hey Aaz I have always wondered but how do you know the summary if you haven't seen the scans yet ? or have you ?

Loc_n_lol

Amazed Mule is amazed...
I guess he's seen some japanese people discussing it on some forum, or something. Those who have their hands on the real YA, that is.

Begemot

STOP UNDRESSING ME WITH YOUR EYES!
Aaz has had the scans for weeks now. He just gets his jollies from watching the guest numbers rise and posters beg for Berserk goodness.

He doles them out based on board ranking :troll:

I just hope once we get ahold of 286 there isn't another long wait for the next Episode....Mr. Miura is up to something....Berserk the Game # 3?? I sure miss the old days when I just discovered Berserk and could fly through volume after volume....That was such bliss! Now I get to play the waiting game. I've tried to stop reading the story for over a year once, but even when I came back and read the new stuff, I went through it so quick. But, that's just the way it is...I know art takes time....a LOT of time....I'm working on a graphic novel myself, and it takes SO long to layout the pages, draw the pages, then ink the pages....usually about 2 days for one page is what it takes me if I work on it nonstop. So because of that I have a lot more patience for Berserk Episodes now.

Aazealh said:
A small summary of events: Days pass by calmly on the ship as it sails toward its destination. Things go well for the group with Guts considered his savior by Roderick. Farnese pursues her magical training under Schierke and has reached the stage where she's able to let her spirit flow away from her body. Meanwhile Isidro and a certain knight do their own thing on the deck.
Thanks for the summary Aaz. Nice to hear Farnese is getting along in her training under Schierke. Is there any word on what's up with Magnifico &/or Serpico?

Aazealh said:
Next episode will come out on July 13th.
Thanks for the release date, Aaz. Friday the 13th for episode 287/start of volume 33 to begin. Looking forward to that.

Just wait it out guys.
1f48b7dd71789f1748c484486b24186f.gif

Has SK.net ever let you down? Nay I say.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
The package is in hand! Give me some time and it will be done shortly! Lets make it a chat session! Crazy Hats only! :\/

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
SaiyajinNoOuji-Trading Cards said:
The package is in hand! Give me some time and it will be done shortly! Lets make it a chat session! Crazy Hats only! :\/

No thanks, bro. I already had to suffer the humiliation of wearing a sombrero yesterday. To the chat room I go!
You are the best Saiya!

Forest Wraith

Evil is born when we lose power over ourselves.
Aazealh said:
Meanwhile Isidro and a certain knight do their own thing on the deck.

Awesome, I was looking forward to seeing those two interact. I wonder if Azan will casually toss Isidro overboard if he gets to mouthy?

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Uploading! Give me like 10! :guts:

Link removed

Password is buyberserk

edit by Walter:

10 MB version: Link removed
pw is same as above.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
SaiyajinNoOuji-Trading Cards said:
Link removed

Password is buyberserk
I love that site. Enter the passcode and click "GET." :guts: Well, I'm stuck at work until 11 p.m. and can't install an app to decompress the zip so... Have fun guys. :judo:

Thanks again Saiya, you pulled through in our time of need. Pay attention, SKnet members and bear witness to the glory that is SAIYA.

Top Bottom